Objectifying Men

Discussion in 'Women's Issues' started by sizequeenNY, Jan 14, 2011.

1. sizequeenNY

sizequeenNY New Member

Albums:
    Do you? Do you get off on it? What do the men think of it?

I was just thinking about my type, what I am usually attracted to, usually older. But lately their range has been between 23-26, because it is not realistic, because they are so eager to please, and because they are just so submissive sometimes. So maybe, it isn't about wanting someone nice, maybe I want to be a cougar when I grow up

2. Tehachapi

Verified Gold Member

Albums:
    Verified:
    Photo
    I can't speak for all men but I would love to be objectified.

Men don't get objectified like women do so when it happens to us it is always a treat. When I notice women staring at my bulge without even caring if I am looking it brings a grin to my face and maybe some stiffness to my pants. If they wanted to use me then I would oblige.

3. sizequeenNY

sizequeenNY New Member

Albums:
    Thank you for having the balls to respond instead of sending me a suggestive pm, not that I mind suggestive pm but I want dialogue here

4. Tehachapi

Verified Gold Member

Albums:
    Verified:
    Photo
    I was saving the suggestive PM for later ;)

5. sizequeenNY

sizequeenNY New Member

Albums:
    Oh my ;)

6. HiddenLacey

Gold Member

Albums:
    Hmm, ok doesn't objectify really mean to treat someone as an object? I don't believe I've ever really done that.

Sure I look at pictures of guys or I might notice a hot guy on the street, but I don't think that's really objectification. Well maybe the guy on the street would be? Hmmm... I'm confused.

7. hsarge

Gold Member

Sexually objectified? That would be ego boosting. Objectified as an individual? That would be a set up for a fall; I have too many flaws.

8. Ben_c

Gold Member

Albums:
    I dont mind been objectified in some respects. Like older women wanting to chase me for been a young hng guy. Women in general been attracted to me even if just soley for my endowment. Although, I'm in the 23 range you spoke of and im totally not submissive at all.

9. Drifterwood

Gold Member

Objectify me, Sweetheart, and I'll spank your ass and fuck you so hard you'll need your pelvis resetting.

Stereotypes on the other hand :tongue:.

10. sizequeenNY

sizequeenNY New Member

Albums:
    I am talking sexually not generally. About being submissive, some guys your age like older women to lead them, not that there is anything wrong with that. I am not sure about the chase though, personally if I msg a guy and he is not so responsive, like a waiting rule game, I move on

11. D_Hadley Throbottle

D_Hadley Throbottle New Member

this is kind of a silly question to post here, isn't it? aren't all the men objectified on this site?

just saying:)

12. sizequeenNY

sizequeenNY New Member

Albums:
    Not at all and the online persona vs real life can vary greatly. I am asking the female perspective of it though, asking the male opinion wa secondary like an afterthought. I want to know how the women here see it, if it turns them on, if they see themselves as pumas milfs cougars

13. D_Maurice Mountlilly

D_Maurice Mountlilly Account Disabled

i was thinking the same thing,but it's not a silly question.
    this type of situations happens to me from women just as much as men do it to women,to the point that it doesn't even bother me now.
    i just relate it to people seeing something out of the ordinary.most of the time it's just alot of questions people want to ask me about my size.

14. HiddenLacey

Gold Member

Albums:
    After this response I understand your question slightly better.

Objectification of a sexually submissive man isn't really my forte.

Sexually and generally speaking I need someone that is capable of being the more dominant person or of being both. I'm quite capable of taking the reins with the correct man. Silly as it sounds, though I might be the one in control at a particular moment, in the end I have to know it's really him even if he's licking my boots.

Someone that was always submissive to me wouldn't be a good fit. I need more. There is a part of me however that secretly smiles at the idea of being in control.

#14 HiddenLacey, Jan 14, 2011
    Last edited by a moderator: Jan 14, 2011
  15. sizequeenNY

sizequeenNY New Member

Albums:
    I can understand that seeing your name. I think there are times I have with men who are more dominant sexually. I am usually sexually submissive but with younger guys can be a switch

16. HiddenLacey

Gold Member

Albums:
    I haven't dealt with many younger guys, but I see your point. I was actually thinking the same thing.

17. Guy-jin

Gold Member

Albums:
    I've heard it and I've had it happen to me and while it's initially flattering it's also kind of meaningless.

What's kind of interesting is that with women it's usually very fleeting, I've found. They'll objectify a man for half a second then talk about how smart or funny he is. I haven't personally seen any mature women spend an ample amount of time objectifying men.

With some men it can be a never-ending thing. Personally, times that I objectify women tend to be pretty brief in a similar way to how I've seen women act. My SO might say, "he has a nice body," about some celebrity and I might say, "she has great tits" about another celebrity, but that's about as far as it goes.

18. mexdude

mexdude New Member

Albums:
    Once in the gym years ago i felt kind of objectified, two girls enter to the gym with a video camera, and where looking around, and then they came to me and asked me if they could film me while i was doing some some workout, i agreed, they filmed me, and said thanks, i did not felt bad at all, i guess i looked good enough to them to be on their video

19. basincreek

basincreek New Member

Albums:
    I think we want what we don't get a lot of times. Men are often not objectified which makes it desirable in a certain way. I know if I were hung it would be a turn on if a woman, mid sex, told me the only reason she was doing me was because of my dick. But it would only be hot in the moment. As soon as it would be done there would be a desire for her to have wanted more out of me....hypothetically.

20. Drifterwood

Gold Member

Alpha Male
    Hunk
    Stud
    Eye Candy
    Good Husband material
    Provider
    Good Father
    Real Man

I think you'll find that men are considerably objectified.

Draft saved Draft deleted