Objectifying Men

Gisella

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Straight, 1% Gay
My wife told me the women in our neighborhood are "intimidated" by me. In reality, I'm a kitten. Just a big, mean looking kitten.
:tongue:

I wrote a lengthy list of the incidents from my life that met the definition of objectified.

It's all in the context, isn't it?

I'm very easily flattered, so I tend to take guilty pleasure in it. The drawback is my wobbly self-confidence leaves me susceptible to flattery. If anyone ever meant harm by it, I'm unaware of it. However, my filter for unkindness directed at me isn't altogether keen.

Sign me, "Trophy Husband."

My experience with the tough looking big guys I had, were teddy bears around little me and some were a Godzilla when necessary. I love all that play in motion.

I like playing with big things, big men, heavy duty stuff..it is hot and exciting.

Happy your marriage is great! many more blessings!

twoton

Superior Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Straight, 1% Gay
Happy your marriage is great! many more blessings!

Thanks. :smile:

As for big guys, I'm big in a lean way, she actually prefers big in a more comfortable way. I'm nice to look at but when it comes to cuddling on a cold night...:tongue:

Chaotica

Sexy Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
50% Straight, 50% Gay
Recently been in a relationship where she objectifies me.
Calls me her arm candy. Boy Toy.

Don't get me wrong, she loves the person I am... loves my talents and intelligence...
but this is the first woman I have ever been with that openly states her particular delight in my appearance and my sexual skills.

Likes looking at me and dressing me up in the clothes that she finds appealing... shows me off to her friends...
And has zero interest in my income.

so... very much like being objectified.

I have never been so happy in my whole life.

Phil, this sounds very nice!! :smile:

twoton

Superior Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Straight, 1% Gay
:tongue: Here's one from today.

<scene> We're walking out the door of our house.

Me: "Where are my sunglasses?"
Wife: "I'm borrowing them. Do you really need them?"
Me: "No, that's o.k. I'll just squint. Then you can pay for the botox for the wrinkles I get."
Wife: "I'm already spending so much on your appearance people are going to wonder who my 'young piece' is." :tongue:

Dport

Admired Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
My girlfriend had a pic of my hard-on on her cell phone. "Somehow" the pic made the rounds at her job.

They came up with the nickname 'Silo' for me. At first I it was funny, and it kind of turned me on to know that a bunch of grown ass women were acting like horny teenagers looking at my dick.

But now they call me Silo to my face and start giggling when I see them...And it annoys the shit outta me, like I'm a walking joke or something.

Makes me feel bad for all the times me and my buddies were horn dogs around girls who developed early. Looking back, we basically treated them like they were a walking set of tits.