Objectifying Men

HiddenLacey

Cherished Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
Oh yeah! I see the fella you mean, hanging out with two other models having a laugh. Yeah he's hot! Not sure who he is though.... I'll have to track him down :tongue:

Isn't he beautiful? His smile... wowsers! I just love smiles like that! Find him, sexy man hunter-downer:wink:

PS: Less clothed would be better!

yongdo

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
I love being objectified. I'm sure most men do.

Women on the other hand... not so much.

Diogenes88

Just Browsing
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
I don't see why it should be any less harmful for a man to be objectified than a woman, really. I avoid objectifying women because it makes them feel uncomfortable and diminished as human beings, and I as a man would expect the same treatment.

D

deleted628208

I'm a male go-go and exotic dancer and I get objectified for a living... doesn't bother me one bit, really. :)

Phil Ayesho

Superior Member
Media
Sexuality
69% Straight, 31% Gay
Recently been in a relationship where she objectifies me.
Calls me her arm candy. Boy Toy.

Don't get me wrong, she loves the person I am... loves my talents and intelligence...
but this is the first woman I have ever been with that openly states her particular delight in my appearance and my sexual skills.

Likes looking at me and dressing me up in the clothes that she finds appealing... shows me off to her friends...
And has zero interest in my income.

so... very much like being objectified.

I have never been so happy in my whole life.

Gisella

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Straight, 1% Gay
Do you? Do you get off on it? What do the men think of it?

I was just thinking about my type, what I am usually attracted to, usually older. But lately their range has been between 23-26, because it is not realistic, because they are so eager to please, and because they are just so submissive sometimes. So maybe, it isn't about wanting someone nice, maybe I want to be a cougar when I grow up

I do not enjoy submissive, inexperienced, younger men..it turns me off.. but females I would prefer submissive.

sizequeenNY

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
50% Straight, 50% Gay
I do not enjoy submissive, inexperienced, younger men..it turns me off.. but females I would prefer submissive.

Age has nothing to do with experience. Some of the best sex I had was with men younger than me. Age also has nothing to do with submission, it is a state of mind not a rite of passage

Daisy

Loved Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
Yes...

I love to objectify the men here. To be honest I objectify my boyfriend too (at times) like when I tell him to go put something sexy on, I'm only half kidding.

I love younger men for the same reasons as the OP.

pokerus

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
80% Straight, 20% Gay
Hm this reminds me of an argument I had a while back. Some people argued that Objectification is a very immoral thing and must be stopped... Of course we were talking about comic book to which I responded: "Every character in a comic book is an object, an object of fantasy, they are not real."

Now those fashion magazines pressuring other women to "LOOK LIKE THIS" that's where objectification is immoral! Such things have been incredibly damaging to many female's self image. Resulting in bulimia, anorexia, and many psychological issues.

Gisella

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Straight, 1% Gay
Age has nothing to do with experience. Some of the best sex I had was with men younger than me. Age also has nothing to do with submission, it is a state of mind not a rite of passage

I am saying what I do not like in a "trio" traits package or a single trait package: submissiveness, inexperience, younger men: I do not like those. Boyish looks, thin not muscular men, "too pretty" looking..are examples that turns me off since I was in my late teens earlier 20's..I would take adult men tough looks, Tom Selleck hairy masculine as attractive type preference, since my youth. I like mature, adult looks, experienced..masculine tough looking men.

Yes, I can objectify my man.

twoton

Superior Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Straight, 1% Gay
experienced..masculine tough looking men.
My wife told me the women in our neighborhood are "intimidated" by me. In reality, I'm a kitten. Just a big, mean looking kitten.
:tongue:

I wrote a lengthy list of the incidents from my life that met the definition of objectified.

It's all in the context, isn't it?

I'm very easily flattered, so I tend to take guilty pleasure in it. The drawback is my wobbly self-confidence leaves me susceptible to flattery. If anyone ever meant harm by it, I'm unaware of it. However, my filter for unkindness directed at me isn't altogether keen.

Sign me, "Trophy Husband."