Obligatory New Member Post ;)

Jewelzapop

Just Browsing
Media
Sexuality
99% Straight, 1% Gay
Hello =) I'm just stopping in to introduce myself. Seeing as how I do not have a large penis...or even a small or average penis...I'm not sure if my girly parts and I are technically even allowed here. (?) =/ Basically, though, I am so very single at the moment and am in some desperate need of a sexual outlet. I ran across this place and it seems it's one of the only forums with intelligent, detailed, thoughtful and, of course, steaming discussions going on. I checked out a few other places but the members and conversations just didn't seem as engaging or as erotic. So, while I have no large penises in my life, I am a fan and would fully support one should it arrive. =)

welcome, i'm sure you'll find what you want here, and have fun ;)

DexterMorgan

Superior Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
50% Straight, 50% Gay
Hello =) I'm just stopping in to introduce myself. Seeing as how I do not have a large penis...or even a small or average penis...I'm not sure if my girly parts and I are technically even allowed here. (?) =/ Basically, though, I am so very single at the moment and am in some desperate need of a sexual outlet. I ran across this place and it seems it's one of the only forums with intelligent, detailed, thoughtful and, of course, steaming discussions going on. I checked out a few other places but the members and conversations just didn't seem as engaging or as erotic. So, while I have no large penises in my life, I am a fan and would fully support one should it arrive. =)

Welcome !

parr

Just Browsing
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay

Welcome, glad you're here.

paneros

Admired Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
90% Straight, 10% Gay

All fans welcome, and may your eloquently expressed wishes and offer of support come true! No need to be in need - we're here to support you!

ThickMeatJacker

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Welcome, Welcome. I hope you do enjoy yourself here. We are for the most part a fun, and horny crowd. I think there is a little (or maybe a really big) something for everyone here.

Icarium

Just Browsing
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Hi Jewelzapop, welcome on board hope you have a fun, erotic, intelligent and fun time here. You may even find i local big cock near you lol. Drop me a line if you fancy a LPSG online friend to chat with...............Later

RawDog

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
As you can see your girly parts are very welcomed around here. In fact we need more people with girly parts. I do agree that this place is pretty unique in how people discuss cocks and cunts in a very straightforward nonchalant manner.

We're adults and I can talk about my hard cock and you can talk about your wet pussy all day long and no one gets offended. It's when the discussion gets to be, "Am I big *because* you're tight, or are you tight *because* I'm big" that it becomes fun and enjoyable for all.

A belated welcome.