Oblivious hot guys

Discussion in 'Relationships, Discrimination, and Jealousy' started by D_Harry_Crax, Jan 20, 2012.

1. D_Harry_Crax

D_Harry_Crax Account Disabled

I think it's fascinating, and hot, and cute that there are hot guys who don't know they're hot. There's a white guy at my gym, whom I rarely see, who fits this category: early 20s, walks to shower in his underwear but immediately takes them off, revealing a long and thin and uncut cock (and carefully trimmed pubes). Thin guy overall, with a rather wide and deep but flat chest and big areolas. Very pleasant face, thick head of hair that he wears medium-length. He doesn't notice anyone else and doesn't notice if anyone else is looking at him. I'm guessing he's straight, and he was in the gym with a friend who also seemed straight. Wish I had a photo for you all, especially the cock.

What do you think of oblivious hot guys? (Do they really not know?)

2. TaigaStar

Gold Member

Albums:
    I think some are aware that they're hot and that they're just really humble about it. Also, some guys probably don't think they're hot for some reason or another, like when they lose a lot of weight and look really good but still think they're only so-so.

3. D_Ivana_Bhig-Dicke

D_Ivana_Bhig-Dicke New Member

Sounds just like me....... Except the oblivious part of course.

;)

4. rayray

rayray Active Member

A lot of hot guys not all have a lot of insecurities and really dont know just how hot they are.And the guy the OP mentioned just may know he is being watched and admired but you never know for sure unless you get to know them.When i was 17 i used to go to The Ohio State University gym and aquatic center. They were doing construction on it at the time. You needed a student ID to enter but i found a side entrance i'd go through to get in.Once i was in there was never a question asked.I would go to the 3d floor locker room which was really large. They had a guy that handed out towels when i arrived and i would risk losing my clothed by sticking them in an open locker.I still dont know why i never took a lock with me lol.Besides going their to cruise i was a very good diver and would use their boards..Then i would go to the sauna which tended to be a bit cruisy from time to time.Swim suit was optional but i usually would take it off in the sauna.It was the late 70's when there werent the hang ups the guys have today and the reason i went their was i was to young for a gay bar.And at my age i didnt know they existed like they did. I was not yet educated about that.It was the perfect place to cruise because there was always a lot of nice looking athletic guys going in and out.They had a shower room by the sauna where i would go shower off and after a while someone would come a long i liked and i would go to the floor to get dressed the guy i wanted would get dressed and leave when i did.I picked up a lot of guys that way and they all had a place to go on campus to have some fun.Long story short was, i knew i was hot. I had a well developed divers body and in very good shape..Those were the days..I did not know i was going to tell a story but could not help myself..It goes back to the original OP's question, i think,lol..

5. Smaccoms

Gold Member

Albums:
    ^^^Have you heard of the documentary "Gay Sex in the 70's"? I think you would enjoy it, it's very good. It's available on Netflix.

6. Smaccoms

Gold Member

Albums:
    Someday, I wish to fulfill this category! When I move to San Francisco, I'll definitely be able to work some routine out and trim some more of my fat off!

7. MarkLondon

Gold Member

Albums:
    Could be a gay guy playing it cool in the changing rooms... a partnered gay guy, even.

8. uncut_1234

uncut_1234 New Member

Albums:
    lol?
    because all good looking guys who use public gym showers must be gay, right ?

its quite possible he just doesnt care.. hes there to workout , shower, and leave.

9. MarkLondon

Gold Member

Albums:
    No, I intended to imply that not all gay men cruise the gym. The OP was suggesting he was straight because he appeared uninterested in the other men in the room. I'm gay and I don't pay attention to others unless I know them to talk to when I'm changing at the gym.

Indeed.

10. avg_joe

Gold Member

I want to befriend with the cute guys and drain their man juice.

11. uncut_1234

uncut_1234 New Member

Albums:
    my bad, didnt see it that way.

12. uncut_1234

uncut_1234 New Member

Albums:
    cool story

13. MarkLondon

Gold Member

Albums:
    's ok