observation on anal

Discussion in 'Sex With a Large Penis' started by lady3577, Sep 7, 2010.

1. lady3577

Verified Gold Member

Albums:
    Verified:
    Photo
    My wife and I just discovered the joys of anal sex. the great thing is she loves it. She cums within 2 minutes every time I put it in her ass. My question is: has anyone else noticed they are able to last longer during anal than during vaginal sex. I can last forever in her ass. It feels great for me too. But somehow, once I get past the point of initial insertion, the ass is just not as tight around the head of my cock as her pussy is. Now I know her pussy is on the tighter end of the spectrum. early on in our relationship, she had trouble handling my cock and would be very soar afterwards. I'm pretty thick, but not like some of the guys here. Am I alone in noticing this? Not complainig! Just curious.

2. alex-xx

alex-xx Member

that's how all asses are. i'm gay and have anal sex so i know.

3. zpacifico

zpacifico New Member

yep, anal is very pleasant

4. youngnhard

youngnhard New Member

Me and my girlfriend have had some "messy" troubles the past few times we've tried anal... the first time was amazing with no unwanted mishaps but every time we've tried after that we have some "issues"... any advice, persuasions?

5. DadDic

DadDic New Member

Albums:
    does your girlfriend do an enema before anal?if not,that would help

6. lady3577

Verified Gold Member

Albums:
    Verified:
    Photo
    Never had a messy experience (yet). I think making sure she takes care of business beforehand might help.

7. D_Fiona_Farvel

D_Fiona_Farvel Account Disabled

Anal usually makes my partners cum faster. Second round lasts longer, but because I enjoy it so much, there's still that "oooh, you're such a dirty girl" thing that sends them over the edge. :)

Anal Pleasure and Health by Jack Morin (which is *the* anal text, imo) and
    Tristan Taormino's book Ultimate Guide to Anal Sex for Women (available online through torrents and such), will help you and your girlfriend solve whatever issues are related to ass play.

8. B_willy5904

B_willy5904 New Member

Kuala Lumpur, Malaysia - Home in the States visiti
    I agree with your observation, but it still feels incredible. What I really like about anal sex is that I can fully penetrate my partner. Having vaginal intercourse I have never been able to get anywhere near full penetration. I love seeing my cock slowly disappear into that tight asshole. The feeling of that tight anus around the base of my cock is unbelievable.

My wife goes crazy as I slowly stoke my full length in and out of here from base to head and back again. As we have anal sex, my wife will orgasm and climax repeatedly. As she starts to climax for the third time she insists that I stop fucking here slow and easy, and demands me to give it to her hard and fast.

The only thing that we enjoy more that anal sex is a good DP. We are fortunate that we get to do both often. :biggrin1:

9. driftingvoid

Verified Gold Member

Albums:
    Verified:
    Photo
    I've only been able to try it once, but it was definitely awesome and yet, despite how good it felt, I somehow was less tempted to cum. It was an overall great experience. Unfortunately, most girls are too afraid to let me try because of my size and my girlfriend won't even think twice about it; the only reason I got to try was because we had a threesome with another girl. The girl was a pretty good friend of mine and had already seen & fucked my cock before, so there wasn't any surprises. She was a little new to anal and found that she really liked it. She knew I was really interested in trying, and that I wasn't having any luck with the girls, but she was also a little scared to let me try (she says I'm biggest guy she's been with, you know how that goes); unbeknown to me, she set out on somewhat of a mission with toys and started letting some of her boy toys do anal with her. We were talking something like a year or so later and she happened to be in town for her birthday, and wanted me to take her out for a drink (as a friend-- no pushing boundaries) and also (okay, this part might have been pushing boundaries) suggested, if my girl was into the idea, that I bring her back home for some fun with both of us. The girl was cool, so that's exactly what we did. While I was picking her up, before we got to my girl, she surprised me and told me she'd been working at it and was pretty confident she could take me. It was a great time.

I gotta say, probably one of the coolest gestures a friend's done for me :p

Draft saved Draft deleted