Observation/s

Discussion in 'New Member Introductions' started by Knight-7x6, Aug 21, 2004.

1. Knight-7x6

Knight-7x6 New Member

Albums:
    Well guys the whole size thing has got me thinkin again (didn't used to before) and I noticed a few things (btw, before my philosophy was 'If a girl can sit on that, fair play to her, really any penis IS pretty big from a female POV).

I was looking at myself on the webcam for the few seconds it was actually working and noticed that actually it looks pretty big and also that that must be how a woman sees it, which was reassuring.

Also, I was looking but can't find the stuff on making it bigger here, last time I came there was a whole thread on it explaining step-by-step (Jelquing?) but I think its gone now...

Last Q, I really need help with. I have a 'tight foreskin' not so tight I can't get the head out but tight enough that only about 3/4 of the head comes out. I was wondering if that would help my penis grow (If I do keep growing) or, put another way, if the tightness was stunting the growth of my little man a bit. Also, what's the best way to loosen the foreskin? Thanks for reading.

2. B_RoysToy

B_RoysToy New Member

Knight-7x6: Go to <www.google.com> and click in <Jelqing for Penis Enlargement>. That takes you to a listing of lots of sites that will explain the jelqing techniques and explain results. There are ways to enlarge foreskin and it seems like, from what you say,you are a candidate.

I&#39;m not sure any of these sites are directed specifically to foreskin stretching and enlarging, but I know there are those sites. Just keep searching until you find the info. you need. Good luck, my friend.

Luke

3. MASSIVEPKGO_CHUCK

MASSIVEPKGO_CHUCK Well-Known Member

In addition, you might also want to check out Penis Enlargement Magazine, and check their articles on jelqing. It&#39;s very informative. Hey, it&#39;s the way I found LPSG.

4. Knight-7x6

Knight-7x6 New Member

Albums:
    Okay guys thanks, I&#39;ll give the net a whirl. Had an idea of using a little cone to keept the foreskin stretched for me, saw it on TV about foreskin restoration in the US. Might make a paper one and fold the edges so I don&#39;t get paper cuts (ouch.) Thanks guys.

5. B_RoysToy

B_RoysToy New Member

You&#39;re welcome, buddy. There are available, but I don&#39;t know where, small balls to put under the foreskin right below the head&#39;s corona. Wearing these are suppose to stretch the length as well as the girth of the foreskin. Also, each time you take a leak make it a habit to pull that sucker out with your fingers around it.
    Let us know how you progress.

Luke

PS - unless I&#39;ve misfigured, this is my 1500 post. I&#39;ve been waiting for a while&#33; :D

Draft saved Draft deleted