Observation/s

Discussion in 'New Member Introductions' started by Knight-7x6, Aug 21, 2004.

1. Knight-7x6

Knight-7x6 New Member

Albums:
    Well guys the whole size thing has got me thinkin again (didn't used to before) and I noticed a few things (btw, before my philosophy was 'If a girl can sit on that, fair play to her, really any penis IS pretty big from a female POV).

I was looking at myself on the webcam for the few seconds it was actually working and noticed that actually it looks pretty big and also that that must be how a woman sees it, which was reassuring.

Also, I was looking but can't find the stuff on making it bigger here, last time I came there was a whole thread on it explaining step-by-step (Jelquing?) but I think its gone now...

Last Q, I really need help with. I have a 'tight foreskin' not so tight I can't get the head out but tight enough that only about 3/4 of the head comes out. I was wondering if that would help my penis grow (If I do keep growing) or, put another way, if the tightness was stunting the growth of my little man a bit. Also, what's the best way to loosen the foreskin? Thanks for reading.

2. B_RoysToy

B_RoysToy New Member

Knight-7x6: Go to <www.google.com> and click in <Jelqing for Penis Enlargement>. That takes you to a listing of lots of sites that will explain the jelqing techniques and explain results. There are ways to enlarge foreskin and it seems like, from what you say,you are a candidate.

I&#39;m not sure any of these sites are directed specifically to foreskin stretching and enlarging, but I know there are those sites. Just keep searching until you find the info. you need. Good luck, my friend.

Luke

3. MASSIVEPKGO_CHUCK

MASSIVEPKGO_CHUCK Well-Known Member

In addition, you might also want to check out Penis Enlargement Magazine, and check their articles on jelqing. It&#39;s very informative. Hey, it&#39;s the way I found LPSG.

4. Knight-7x6

Knight-7x6 New Member

Albums:
    Okay guys thanks, I&#39;ll give the net a whirl. Had an idea of using a little cone to keept the foreskin stretched for me, saw it on TV about foreskin restoration in the US. Might make a paper one and fold the edges so I don&#39;t get paper cuts (ouch.) Thanks guys.

5. B_RoysToy

B_RoysToy New Member

You&#39;re welcome, buddy. There are available, but I don&#39;t know where, small balls to put under the foreskin right below the head&#39;s corona. Wearing these are suppose to stretch the length as well as the girth of the foreskin. Also, each time you take a leak make it a habit to pull that sucker out with your fingers around it.
    Let us know how you progress.

Luke

PS - unless I&#39;ve misfigured, this is my 1500 post. I&#39;ve been waiting for a while&#33; :D

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice