Observations I have made on LPSG.

findfirefox

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Gay, 1% Straight
I think you are the Queen "B". You are a very hate filled person and I feel sorry for you findfirefox.

I'm not "hate filled" in Real Life I'm one of the most friendly persons you can find, and I used to great every new member, and I still treat new members the same as the old ones.

You just bitch and moan and complain that everyone is mean, and you made a thread about it at this point. (You, making a thread? Wow thats unheard of!)

*Buzz Buzz Buzz*

Mem

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Gay, 1% Straight
I'm not "hate filled" in Real Life I'm one of the most friendly persons you can find, and I used to great every new member, and I still treat new members the same as the old ones.
You just bitch and moan and complain that everyone is mean, and you made a thread about it at this point. (You, making a thread? Wow thats unheard of!)
*Buzz Buzz Buzz*

Your clique must have you doing their dirty work.
What a nice guy you are to talk down to me and say "You are such a friggin drama queen, just shut up about the big meanies, will you?" Don't start something and then tell me how "friendly" you are. You are only 22, you have much to learn.

Mem

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Gay, 1% Straight
It doesn't do to get paranoid mem, there isn't some hive mentality, I think we mostly just say what we feel independent of how long we've been here.

Oh I am not being paranoid, many people have told me that they hate me posting and that I post too much.
There was also a poll/thread to get me to stop posting and to insult me.

findfirefox

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Gay, 1% Straight
Your clique must have you doing their dirty work.
What a nice guy you are to talk down to me and say "You are such a friggin drama queen, just shut up about the big meanies, will you?" Don't start something and then tell me how "friendly" you are. You are only 22, you have much to learn.

Oh shut up now your going to pick at my age as the problem. I talk down to you because I'm not going sugar coat what I think.

You're right im doing the Clique's dirty work, just me being all evil so no one else has too, HA. (We have a special forum that you just don't access to cause' you're not in the Clique)

findfirefox

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Gay, 1% Straight
Oh I am not being paranoid, many people have told me that they hate me posting and that I post too much.
There was also a poll/thread to get me to stop posting and to insult me.

Its not because your new its because you make too many threads, you're accusing everyone of being mean and such because they tell you that they wish you would cool it.

I did not say I want you to stop posting, I want you to stop creating new threads.

Mem

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Gay, 1% Straight
Oh shut up now your going to pick at my age as the problem. I talk down to you because I'm not going sugar coat what I think.

You're right im doing the Clique's dirty work, just me being all evil so no one else has too, HA. (We have a special forum that you just don't access to cause' you're not in the Clique)

I don't even know who you are, what you post, if we had an argument on here, or why you hate me.

findfirefox

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Gay, 1% Straight
I don't even know who you are, what you post, if we had an argument on here, or why you hate me.

I don't hate you, you are annoying me a tad and I want to let you know because other people have expressed that your style is annoying them as well.

My only real problem with you is that not every thought needs a thread (and a poll), I don't "hate" you.

Mem

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Gay, 1% Straight
They may say they hate you and they may start polls but that doesn't indicate a clique, it indicates that people are alike in what they find annoying.

Wow, you are so kind. I never said that you were in a clique. I have gotten along in the past with you, I am sorry that you feel this way.

jack99821

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
69% Straight, 31% Gay
I doubt he hates you, mem, there are shades of gray after all. I'm glad you're not letting people tell you what to do, but I'm not sure you should make a thread dedicated to shouting the fact from the rooftops.

And do I know nothing just because I'm 20? Age is a very vague concept.

SpoiledPrincess

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
I didn't say I hated you or found you annoying Mem, I said other people might, I believe that within reason people should be allowed to say what they want and post what they want.

Mem

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Gay, 1% Straight
I doubt he hates you, mem, there are shades of gray after all. I'm glad you're not letting people tell you what to do, but I'm not sure you should make a thread dedicated to shouting the fact from the rooftops.

And do I know nothing just because I'm 20? Age is a very vague concept.

I never said that you or anyone knows nothing at 20, You will realize that you knew nothing at 20 when you are 30 or older. (just kidding, {but you will})

At 20 you have only been an adult for 2 years. (you are not even trusted to drink alcohol)
Some (like you I suspect) are wise beyond their years, and some people are fools at any age.

Osiris

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
You know where I satdn mem. Like I told you, if no one asks the hard, embarrasing, or taboo questions, we learn nothing and do not incite constructive discussion.

Like yngjock said. You are doing the work of a higher power. Keep asking young philosopher and one day your quest may be fulfilled, but the day you run out of questions and things to learn will be the day you go home to your creator.

Post on friend.

Mem

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Gay, 1% Straight
You know where I satdn mem. Like I told you, if no one asks the hard, embarrasing, or taboo questions, we learn nothing and do not incite constructive discussion.
Like yngjock said. You are doing the work of a higher power. Keep asking young philosopher and one day your quest may be fulfilled, but the day you run out of questions and things to learn will be the day you go home to your creator.
Post on friend.

Thank you, friend.