Observations I have made on LPSG.

kalipygian

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
My observations of LPSG...

People who storm in, demand being liked, and rant, "this is who I am, and you're not going to stop me", receive the strongest, "we don't know you, and you've just made us not want to" reactions. As said in one of the above posts, take a second to learn what you're fitting into first. In one of the other threads, I made the analogy of barging into a group of strangers at a party, acting obnoxious, then wondering why you didn't make any friends. This behaviour in real life isn't accepted. Why would it be here?

There is a laundry list of people that have engaged in the behaviour that wldhoney mentioned. Those who haven't been banned, have been labeled, as trolls, or just insufferably annoying, and while all have one or two, "you go boy/girl" champions, the vast majority of the masses quietly seethe at seeing yet another of their posts pop up. Yeah, yeah, I know, "don't read it if you don't like it", but when they're everywhere, it's a bit tougher. Besides, I keep trying to give chances, on the off-chance that a change has occured. There's one poster, who actually draws my attention with his thread titles in 3-out-of-5 of his threads, but then invariably, he cracks, goes on some fantasy tangient, gets called out on it, lashes out, and then freak-fest, and associated bashing begins.

I agree that we need thought provoking questions to propel the many bright discussions that have gone before us. However, I just think that it stops being "brave", and moves to "annoying" when you can't tone it down a notch when people tell you to relax a bit. A puppy is adorable, but after a few non-stop hours of constant yapping, you start to lose interest, and really just want a moment of peace.

I think all that people are generally clamouring for, is to back off on the non-stop polls, lighten up a bit, and lose the constant defensiveness, and see if maybe there isn't some constructive criticism buried in there.

I mean, even at the "other" site, where they pride themselves on taking in the banned and otherwise outcast, THIS is the kind of response he's getting:source :rolleyes:

Well, I was GOING to invite you, but, I'm sure one of us is already expected to reside in the others pocket anyway. :rolleyes:

NB, If you get banned for posting the forbidden link to the other site,
I commit to a 50+ page protest thread.:wink:(have you said your goodbye's? any last wishes?)

I am very curious to see if the kind person who wrote that really would blow their face off.

novice_btm

Superior Member
Gold
Media
Sexuality
Unsure
NB, If you get banned for posting the forbidden link to the other site,
I commit to a 50+ page protest thread.:wink:(have you said your goodbye's? any last wishes?)
Pfft. You're not paying attention to protocol, are you? I still have 2-3 weeks after my "warning" letter, to wrap things up. :rolleyes::tongue:

I am very curious to see if the kind person who wrote that really would blow their face off.
"Will he, or won't he?"
Maybe you could make a poll. :wink:

lafever

Superior Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Can`t we all just have fun, i`m sure i can get on everyones nerves at times, don`t we all at some point? I`ve decided to stop pointing fingers and i`m just a newbie rookie so what do i know right? Thats what i`m sure your assuming, if i can get it togther surely you guys can, spread a little love not hate, it` very contageous, like a virus.:smile: And i`m tired of being sick.

lafever

wldhoney

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
80% Straight, 20% Gay
No, I admitted that calling someone the C word was wrong.
I like it when you are in agreement with me, but I am not forever indebted to you for it. (I am sorry that this sounds so blunt, but I have no other way to say it.) The same way that I can have an argument with someone on one post and later agree with them in another.

I'm sorry that I upset you, and I hope we can be friendlier towards each other at a later time.

Mem, I am not upset with you in the least. Someone disagreeing with me is fine and to be expected. However, I see little point in a discussion with someone who is consistently accusing others of doing something while coming up with excuses for his own, SAME, behavior. It's everyone else who is "hate-filled", has a "guilty conscience", is "mean", while you are just "being who you are", and what you do and say are "human behavior". It reminds me of a child who is putting their fingers in their ears when they don't want to hear what others have to say, then yelling at the top of their voice when they want to be heard. You accuse firefox of doing his "cliques" dirty work, while at the same time you say that you have people telling you to keep posting polls. Would that make them your clique?

Nor do I expect you to be indebted to me because I supported you. Just as with Spoiled Princesses post, you missed the point. When someone lends support, you are friendly. When they disagree, you are hostile and accuse them of "hating you". I'm not saying you are doing this to me. I am saying you consistently do it to many, and then become upset when others respond likewise.

Calling another member a c*** was just one example ofwhere you have resorted to insults. That's great that you are sorry, but you still continue to do it, over and over and over. Then you get upset when someone else does the same to you. It's hypocritical.

I am sure you are a nice person with a sensitive heart. But, you are constantly at odds with a number of members. At some point, you need to ask yourself, "Is it me?". You accuse firefox, novice btm, and other members of being mean to you. If you read thru your posts in different threads it is something you do consistently. However, if you read thru firfox's and novice btm's posts, you don't find this, even when they disagree with someone. Yes, you will find some hostile moments, but it's not all the time.

It's fine to disagree with someone else, mem. It's the way you handle it that becomes the issue. If it's you that is constantly at odds with others, that should be a sign that something in the communication is not working.

wldhoney

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
80% Straight, 20% Gay
Wldhoney, stop it! Stop it right now! You going on and on, being all logical, and making all kinds of sense. Stop it, before I fall hopelessly in love. :wink:

I know, I know! I can be so logical it's dry, and then I have to stop and pull the stick out of my ass! :rolleyes:

And I fell in love with you a long time ago! I've just admired you and your posts from afar....:05:

novice_btm

Superior Member
Gold
Media
Sexuality
Unsure
...And I fell in love with you a long time ago! I've just admired you and your posts from afar....:05:
Uhh, um, ME??? Hmm, thanks! But now I'm starting to think all that logic is starting to make you, well, delirious. :tongue: Haven't you read this thread? I mean, I'm, well, mean, and a sad little man, and bitter, and clique-y, and evil, yeah, that's right, I'm evil, and, um, well, ya know, lots of bad stuff like that. So... um, so there! Ooo! Maybe you have me confused with someone else. Hmm, like NIC_160. We look a LOT alike. People confuse us all the time. Well, except he's over a foot taller than me, and um, he's smarter, and some other stuff, but other than that, we're identical! :redface:

wldhoney

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
80% Straight, 20% Gay
Uhh, um, ME??? Hmm, thanks! But now I'm starting to think all that logic is starting to make you, well, delirious. :tongue: Haven't you read this thread? I mean, I'm, well, mean, and a sad little man, and bitter, and clique-y, and evil, yeah, that's right, I'm evil, and, um, well, ya know, lots of bad stuff like that. So... um, so there! Ooo! Maybe you have me confused with someone else. Hmm, like NIC_160. We look a LOT alike. People confuse us all the time. Well, except he's over a foot taller than me, and um, he's smarter, and some other stuff, but other than that, we're identical! :redface:

Hmmmmm.....no fever so delirium is out. Haven't been drinking. Except for this stick everything seems fine. :eek: I like the time and thought you put into your posts when you are serious, and you crack me up at the oddest times. NIC 160 is very handsome, yes.

But, did I mention that I just LOVE your btm? And that I look at it....a lot! The things I have done to it....oh my! :biggrin1: :wink:

wldhoney

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
80% Straight, 20% Gay
I would say that 80% of the time I am a female bottom, but cheeks like that bring out the top in me! Along with the gay man who lives inside me and wants to do very bad, naughty things to novice's btm, like pinch them and nibble them and spank em'. :biggrin1: