Observations I have made on LPSG.

lafever

Superior Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
I don`t even now what that means,( top) i`m just a rookie, but if i put a collar and chain on my cock can i pretend that you`re leading me around?:rolleyes:

lafever

Mem

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Gay, 1% Straight
Mem, I am not upset with you in the least. Someone disagreeing with me is fine and to be expected. However, I see little point in a discussion with someone who is consistently accusing others of doing something while coming up with excuses for his own,

When I feel I am being attacked by others, I will respond to it.

Nor do I expect you to be indebted to me because I supported you. Just as with Spoiled Princesses post, you missed the point. When someone lends support, you are friendly. When they disagree, you are hostile and accuse them of "hating you". I'm not saying you are doing this to me. I am saying you consistently do it to many, and then become upset when others respond likewise.

Go back and read the post SP said "
I didn't say I hated you or found you annoying Mem, I said other people might, I believe that within reason people should be allowed to say what they want and post what they want

Calling another member a c*** was just one example ofwhere you have resorted to insults. That's great that you are sorry, but you still continue to do it, over and over and over. Then you get upset when someone else does the same to you. It's hypocritical.

I no longer do it, you are mistaken, I don't do it over and over.

You accuse firefox, novice btm, and other members of being mean to you.

novice btm especially is actingery childish, and hostile and rude in my opinion. (I've acted that way too in the past, but will try to change)

Is it kind to tell a person that they are not only unwelcome here, but they are not wanted at some other '"secret site" (and take glee in that fact) Why not chastise him for his rude behavior?

It's fine to disagree with someone else, mem. It's the way you handle it that becomes the issue. If it's you that is constantly at odds with others, that should be a sign that something in the communication is not working.

I am not constantly at odd with others that is your misperception.

Actaully, no one likes to be chastised. (well maybe the masochists) The thread was about snacks untill you came back with your comments. I read them and said nothing, you then posted that I should take the high road. I then took the humorous approach and said I am taking the highest road I can take. Then that upset you, and then I crossed boundaries. I don't need to be put up in the corner.

I understand that your intention is to be constructive, but sometimes it comes off as condescending and holier-than-thou.

BurningVenus

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Straight, 1% Gay
I am not constantly at odd with others that is your misperception.:eek:

Actaully, :argue:no one likes to be chastised. (well maybe the masochists) The thread was about snacks untill you came back with your comments. I read them and said nothing :tragedy: , you then posted that I should take the high road. I then took the humorous approach and said I am taking the highest road I can take. :fight:Then that upset you, and then I crossed boundaries. I don't need to be put up in the corner.:hitwithrock:

I understand that your intention is to be constructive, but sometimes it comes off as condescending and holier-than-thou.

And wldhoney:newangel: tried so hard. :newangel: She was so patient:newangel:
and yet. . . . ?:banghead::banghead::banghead:

Nothing seems to be working. :buttkick:
Perhaps another poll would help? :argue: :smashfreakB: :hitwithrock: :buttkick: :buttkick: :swordfight: :pokey: :buttkick: :buttkick: :eek:uttahere:

Mem

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Gay, 1% Straight
And wldhoney:newangel: tried so hard. :newangel: She was so patient:newangel:and yet. . . . ?:banghead::banghead::banghead:
Perhaps another poll would help? :argue: :smashfreakB: :hitwithrock: :buttkick: :buttkick: :swordfight: :pokey: :buttkick: :buttkick: :eek:uttahere:

Yes, she is such and Angel and I am such a Devil...If you think a poll would help, let me know and I will start it for you...How does "do you think that MEM0101 Should leave LPSG and never post again?" sound to you?

B_ScaredLittleBoy

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
I actually didn't mind you asking if anyone had died. At first. Then I read on and you insulted njqt when I think her anger/annoyance with your intrusive question was understandable. Your insults are normally totally uncalled for and outrageous. And your polls are just...strange.

I agree you are very hostile. I wouldn't mind if there was a logical reason for it but in many [all] cases, there isn't.

Mem

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Gay, 1% Straight
I actually didn't mind you asking if anyone had died. At first. Then I read on and you insulted njqt when I think her anger/annoyance with your intrusive question was understandable. Your insults are normally totally uncalled for and outrageous. And your polls are just...strange.

I agree you are very hostile. I wouldn't mind if there was a logical reason for it but in many [all] cases, there isn't.

Was my anger/annoyance with her understandable to you? (or can you only see one side) She berated me and told me that if I can't spell, I shouldn't post here. (plus other nasty things) If she had said that she did not appreciate the question or poll, I would have been nice to her.

Yes, my polls are strange, but they are not mandatory.

She approached me in an attacking manner. I have said many times that it was wrong to call her the c word. I apologized to her. She refused my apology. (what does that say about her?)

I am not very hostile. I can, as can most people, become hostile at times. (as some on here have become towards me)

lafever

Superior Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
quote from song artist Beck from the song Devils Haircut:

got a devils handprint in my mind

lafever

B_ScaredLittleBoy

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay

arliss

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
69% Straight, 31% Gay
Things I have learned here.

I have met many kind, nice, funny people here.

I have met others that are not so kind.

I find here that there are people in a clique. It is like the group of friends that would not welcome a newcomer. Which is fine if that is what they like. Some that are in that clique actually are welcoming.

The mods on here, for the most part, are fair and imparital.

The (stupid) polls that I have created have taught me many things. Especially the one about belief in God and I was surprised by the results of so many Godless heathens that are here (just kidding)
My smoking poll was interesting too, at least to me.
My favorite artist poll created some interesting dicussions, as have my language poll, and some others.

My stupid threads have taught me things too...such as left turn on red is allowed in some states in the U.S.

Many of my threads have started thoughtfull conversations. with flame wars in the middle.

There is one Shameless person on here who I will never trust again. He PMed me with his support (many times), but posted otherwise. At first I took it as him joking, but now I see his true colors.

I have won a few people over.

I have upset people and they have upset me. That is normal here, we do not alway agree.

Another person who I called a truce with recently showed me their true colors, but I ignored it.

Some people come on here only to argue, and leave for days when there is no more flame war going on. They are like the kind of people who drive angry, and if you make a turn in front of them they speed up and beep, or like when you are merging on a highway they speed up and beep. (these are just miserable people, or people who are having a bad day)

A person who can not accept an apology is very sad indeed. When I see that person post, it is not even like a real person to me anymore.

If you do not like a thread or poll the best thing to do is ignore it or not read it. I know that I do not have to read every thread. I do not get upset with others' threads or polls, unless they are intended to insult me directly.

People who correct other peoples spelling or punctuation are sad.

Something is funny as long as it is not you that is being made fun of. Time passes and something that you thought was insulting may be funny later on.

People telling me not to post will not keep me from doing it. Many people have told me via PM not to stop posting.

ahh that would be.....lmaoooo. another lesson that I hope you have learned is to not trust people on the net.....we are strangers to each other no matter how well we may think we know each other....you should be working on putting your trust in your everyday acquaintenances..the people you can see and touch and observe...not the faceless anonymous people on the net...ahhh life's little lessons learned

Mem

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Gay, 1% Straight
One is really quite mild considering the very intrusive question it responds to. The other is very other the top. Do you think your response was proportionate/justified given that you asked a very personal question?

I SAID I APOLOGIZED AND THAT I WAS WRONG. I've posted it many times, but you do not see it so I have to post it bigger. there is nothing else I can do.

She refused my apology.What does that say about her?

I did not ask anyone a personal question. I posted a public poll and it was your choice to ignore it or respond.

lafever

Superior Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
It`s nap time, but first some milk and cookies.:smile:

lafever

SMILE, it does the body good.

arliss

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
69% Straight, 31% Gay
What are you talking about? She is the one that I apologized to and she refused the apology.

did you send Roses? long stemmed? a dozen? to her home address?

did you offer to give her multiple orgasms until she passes out?

did you offer to sniff her ass while she passes gas?

those are some of the ways to offer an apology

B_ScaredLittleBoy

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Whether you apologised or not, whether your apology was accepted or not I was just giving you an example of your OTT bitching.

I was just showing you both sides since you apparently think I was only looking at one side. If your reaction was logical, I could see your POV. But there is no reason to call anyone a CUNT or any other petty names.

If you ask a heated question, the replies will be equally as heated, if not moreso. Calling someone a cunt just because they don't agree with you is quite immature.

Mem

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Gay, 1% Straight
did you send Roses? long stemmed? a dozen? to her home address?

She would not give me her address. Is that not wierd?

did you offer to give her multiple orgasms until she passes out?
did you offer to sniff her ass while she passes gas?
those are some of the ways to offer an apology

As for the other things, I'm strictly Dickly.

Mem

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Gay, 1% Straight
Calling someone a cunt just because they don't agree with you is quite immature.

She did?...no...wait...what?

Anway who said it wasn't? That is why I aplogized to her.

You keep rehashing the same thing over and over.

Stop being a scared little boy and grow up. (see now you pushed me)

B_ScaredLittleBoy

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
I am grown up. Any reiteration is because your immaturity astounds me so. And you were dismissive the first time.

"Is my anger/annoyance not understandable to you?"

No it isn't. And "you can't spell" is not equal to "cunt, winter bush, etc"

BurningVenus

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Straight, 1% Gay
I am not constantly at odd with others that is your misperception.

Actaully, no one likes to be chastised. (well maybe the masochists) The thread was about snacks untill you came back with your comments. I read them and said nothing, you then posted that I should take the high road. I then took the humorous approach and said I am taking the highest road I can take. Then that upset you, and then I crossed boundaries. I don't need to be put up in the corner.

And wldhoney:newangel: tried so hard. :newangel: She was so patient:newangel:
and yet. . . . ?:banghead::banghead::banghead:

Yes, she is such and Angel and I am such a Devil...If you think a poll would help, let me know and I will start it for you...How does "do you think that MEM0101 Should leave LPSG and never post again?" sound to you?
:smashfreakB:

Too easy.

How about something like:

1. "Am I (mem0101) the misunderstood victim of a lot of unscrupulous meanies, who make me curse and be hostile and defensive? or. . . .

2. Is is possible that something else is going on?