Obsessed/fascinated with partner's huge dick?

Discussion in 'Relationships, Discrimination, and Jealousy' started by D_Blakely Blojobbe, Apr 16, 2011.

1. D_Blakely Blojobbe

D_Blakely Blojobbe New Member

Summary: gay guy with modest sized dick and monster sized boyfriend. wonderful dick on a wonderful guy. in the past i've super-obsessed over my bf's big dick (thinking about it, comparing to mine, etc.. etc..) Wondering if there are other folks out there partnered up with super-hung guys and you end up obsessing over their cock..?

Longer story: I've known I was gay since about 6th grade and also began discovering my preference for large dicks about the same time. Started showering in gym class around that time, and I remember seeing a couple of latino guys who had bloomed early and had big uncut floppy dicks.

My best friend also bloomed earlier than me and he pulled out his dick a few times in front of me which was significantly bigger and thicker than mine. I had not quite reached puberty yet.

From that point on, I remember being somewhat obsessed with size and wondering if mine would eventually be a big one or not.

Flash-forward to my early 20's. That's when I had my first experience with a guy and it was pretty good.. even though his dick was not huge. Though he was slightly larger than me.

By this time, my dick had grown to a modestly average size. Maybe slightly above average, but not much.

My second boyfriend is who I attribute with making me a true size queen. (i hate that term.. can we think of a new one?)

He was Latino, uncut, and super thick --- beautiful penis! I remember the first time we hooked up and were back at my apartment making out. He was only the second guy I was with, so I was very nervous and trembling, but excited. I could tell he probably had a nice-sized piece.. but wasn't exactly sure what to expect.

When we were kissing, i felt him getting so hard that actually hurt when he pressed himself up against me. It felt like a rock in his pants.

Eventually, we were on the floor and he took my hand and pushed it down to his crotch. I felt his dick for the first time through his pants and it felt like I was grabbing onto someones wrist. When I laid my hand flat over the mound, my fingers barely touched down on the other side!

Once I felt that, I quickly unzipped his pants to slowly reveal, the most beautiful and thick uncut cock I'd ever seen. He wasn't the longest I'd been with... probably 7-7.5 inches .. but he was a solid 6" circumference from head to base with just a slight upcurve, perfect for deep-throating.

My first hung boyfriend looked a lot like this guy
    Monstercockland - Home of the biggest monster cock videos and pictures - Login

Anyway, that relationship ran it's course after about 4 years. We broke up and I obsessed about his cock for years... still think about it from time to time!

Now, I have another super hung (even larger) boyfriend who also happens to be a wonderful person and partner. The first hung guy was a great lover but terrible boyfriend/partner.

We've been dating for almost a year now and things could not be better. Sex is WONDERFUL and often and we enjoy each other outside of the bedroom as well.

He's a beautiful guy and has one of the largest dicks I've ever seen. Especially soft! Though I've not measured (yet), my estimate is that he's easily 6 inches soft and a true 8 inches hard and 6-6.5 thick. He's the only guy that I've had difficulty deep throating.

Lately, I've been noticing that I think about his dick a lot. I jack off thinking about him if we don't see each other for a day or two. Sometimes I even jack off again immediately after he leaves and we just had sex... because he turns me on so much. The other night we had sex 5 times in the same night.

I love his dick, but I also love him as a person and I want to keep my obsessions in check.

I KNOW that I have a tendency to get super obsessed with things ... especially dick, and I'm wondering if there are other guys or gals, like me, who get obsessed with their partners dick.

Some things I do:

1. fantasize about measuring him
    2. think about where his stats fall on the averages
    3. stare at his bulge and sometimes I put my hand on his dick while he's sleeping

Is that weird??

#1 D_Blakely Blojobbe, Apr 16, 2011
    Last edited: Apr 16, 2011
  2. mandoman

Gold Member

No. It's romantic.

3. D_Blakely Blojobbe

thanks mandoman..! that's refreshing to hear =)

4. hungmtl

Verified Gold Member

Albums:
    Verified:
    Photo
    i agree... it's fantastic your bf turns you on that way!

5. nyc4hung

nyc4hung Well-Known Member

Albums:
    hi. i really enjoyed reading your post. can totally relate here. would love to chat more some time.

6. D_Blakely Blojobbe

thanks for the feedback guys. i really appreciate it. i feel totally better about my admiration for my guys piece. the great thing is that he totally appreciates it too. what good is having a huge beautiful penis if you don't have a boyfriend who can fully appreciate it? i certainly do.. so it's a win win win!

7. DozerLA

DozerLA New Member

I bet if you polled several guys and they were being truly honest, they would admit that they stayed with their BFs longer than may they should have because they had a big dick and the sex was good - the power of a big dick (esp with gay guys) cannot be underestimated.

8. D_Blakely Blojobbe

I agree and can relate. I've def stayed with the wrong guy because he had the right tool. I feel so fucking lucky to be with a great guy who also happens to have a wonderful penis.

9. Coqfan

Coqfan Member

Albums:
    What happened to Blakely Blojobbe? I totally can relate to this, I had a couple of very well hung bf and well the might not have been the best persons or treated me the nicest but I would jump their guns again at a moment notice because of their cocks. LOL

10. aninnymouse

Gold Member

He died. He'll be back at the rapture. BTW, you dropped a tag.

Draft saved Draft deleted