Expert Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
80% Straight, 20% Gay
I don't know how many of you share this obsession... but for the past year ive been increasingly intrigued by the human body... both sexes included.

im straight for the most part.... but also bi curious and for the past year ive been obsessing over a fantasy that has changed my life in some ways

it all started with cuckold fantasies... imagining my gf having sex with guys who had great bodies.... nice chest, shoulders, abs and asses... and also nice long cocks...

now ive gotten to the point where i work out obsessively and i fetishize other peoples bodies but also my own... i look at other hot guys and i obsess over their bodies... wishing i had a body like theirs... wishing that they could fuck my gf... but also wishing that i could go down on them and worship them... there's just something about a toned body with a hot cock that excuberates a certain sense of superiority and seduction

everytime i think of this fantasy i get very turned on and at times it can be really intense.. has anyone else had a similar fantasy? I know theres similar posts but i guess what kind of differentiates this one is the fetishization of the body

im really hoping i get the chance to worship a hot guy with my gf one day... even though the thought kind of scares me coz it might lead to problems in the relationship im kind of willing to take the risk once... if nothing more... just for some oral... yum ;)

any thoughts? oh... and here's a little treat for everyone... this guy is my number one fantasy at the moment -> XTube Videos

check out how defined he is... all oiled up like a god... only to cum a bucket on his smooth body.... if only me and my gf could be right on top of his wonderful cock while he was doing that...

B_Hung Jon

Loved Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
Not to be too disrespectful of your post but it just sounds like you're exploring your sexuality. Also our sexual drive is very intense so it manifests in a lot of different ways that we don't always understand intellectually. Sexual fantasies are cool but not always practical in the real world. I'd say just enjoy your exploration. It sounds like it brings you a lot of pleasure.:smile:

MrMXYZPTLK

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Not to be too disrespectful of your post but it just sounds like you're exploring your sexuality. Also our sexual drive is very intense so it manifests in a lot of different ways that we don't always understand intellectually. Sexual fantasies are cool but not always practical in the real world. I'd say just enjoy your exploration. It sounds like it brings you a lot of pleasure.:smile:

I agree, sounds like your just curious. There are Straight, Gay, Bi, Monogimous, Swingers. There are all sorts of sexual preferences of gender, and numbers. Find what makes you happy.

Just becareful, your gf may or maynot have the same views as you.

airc3

Sexy Member
Media
I know what you mean. After going to the gym 4+ times a week and losing 85 lbs, I find myself obsessing over not only my own body (and my insecurities with it), but also others. Like, I work out so much and watch what I eat -- why don't I look like that? And damn, she's/he's hot, someone's lucky to sex that up. There's nothing wrong with wanting to fuck a hot person.

On another note, you have nothing to obsess over for your body. You look fantastic. Nice chest, abs coming through, and a hot V.

Off to the gym again to try and cut down my 36" waist . . .

BIGBULL29

Worshipped Member
Media
State College (Pennsylvania, United States)
Sexuality
Pansexual
It is normal to get turned on by the other men who you are jealous of -- most men don't admit it! But, at the same time, I'm not sure necessarily sure it is pure homosexual attraction, either, as many men who claim to feel this sort of attraction reveal that they aren't really "romantically" attracted to men (of course, some may be lying).

Human sexuality is very complicated, and no one - and I mean "no one" - knows it all - far from it!

Personally, I don't fantasize of having sex with men (I don't like playing with cock at all, or having my dick sucked really), but I enjoy men with big cocks fucking women. And I have think a dude has something on me - particularly his dick - I will have fantasize that about his dick, thinking that I am somehow bigger.