Obsessed with girlfriend's X-boyfriend's cock

Discussion in 'Relationships, Discrimination, and Jealousy' started by D_Landrocke DeLonguepiece III, Feb 22, 2009.

1. D_Landrocke DeLonguepiece III

Ok, I'm not big by any means. But I guess I do have my gifts.....if you know what I mean. Well, I know my girlfriends X, and so one time I asked about his size, and if he was bigger than me (almost everyone is, and I later found out that all her X's were really huge, but that is a different story). She said that yes, he was bigger than me. When I asked how much bigger, She said about double my length. Wow! I wasn't prepared for that. But then she told me that he is 3x my thickness, and there was no way she could get her hand around his cock, and that oral on him was very difficult.

Now I guess I am obsessed with the issue, as I keep asking her questions about his cock. She tells me that mine is fine and that she likes it, but I just wonder what it would be like fucking her with a cock that huge. She tells me that I have a case of penis envy.

2. D_chris anthemum

D_chris anthemum New Member

Never ask a chick about her past dude's dicks. It'll only make you wonder more. You do have a case of penis envy. Get over it! If you are gettin her off then don't worry!

3. D_Landrocke DeLonguepiece III

I'm not worried, but I just wish I could give it to her like he did........that's all.

4. D_Carroll Condomripper

It will also make you look self conscious.

5. jayjay5305

jayjay5305 New Member

Ask her if he ever crammed it up her ass.

6. D_Landrocke DeLonguepiece III

I already know the answer to that. We talk about it a lot

7. B_FruitFly

B_FruitFly New Member

All us smaller men have penis envy, but how good would a big dick be without having lived with a small one? The among us who are blessed the most are also cursed the most.

If your lucky to find a woman who is different from all the others, you wont even know it till its has been taken away.

8. averagepeck

Verified Gold Member

Albums:
    Verified:
    Photo
    That's one question you should never ask if you can't handle the truth. At your size( and mine for that matter) the chances are that your woman has had several bigger if she's sexually experienced.

9. D_one lap down

D_one lap down New Member

Just never ask. I don't even ask at 8 inches, because some girls (wether they have in reality or not) will say yes just because of optical illusions. I am 230 lbs and built, so it looks small until up close. My current gf has had all big guys, shes never had an average one.

I asked the size once, and she said 8 inches, I was stoked because thats the same as me, I wasnt beaten. But she said she never measured it. How did she know? She admitted that and just added that she could deepthroat it, then add another fist. She can do that to me with some extra.

However when it was accidentally brought up, she said "I am not going to compare you to them, just know that you are big and you should stop doing PE exercises"

She cums multiple times every time, so whats the point of worrying?

I don't think this will go away for you unless you confront whatever is going on in ur head. You might have to fully blow it out of the water with her, or even with him to get over this, I have a feeling I used to have a similar thinking habit of yours.

10. Not_Punny

Gold Member

Albums:
    Does it bother her when you talk about it?

If it doesn't bother her, and if you get off talking about it (you say you discuss it a lot with her) then why not?

Keep talking. :wink:

11. Knick

Knick New Member

12. dean88

dean88 New Member

Doug:
    I agree that you shouldn't have asked it in the first place. Especially if you're uncertain about your other size. But thats the past!
    You should now try to forget about him being bigger, YOU are her boyfriend right now! Her ex is her ex!
    So stop worrying and start giving her a good time!

And good old cliché: even though you are smaller, it doesn't mean that you're worse in bed!!!

Good luck!

13. sexplease

Gold Member

Albums:
    I'm not saying that she did, but I wouldn't at all be surprised if she's just pulling your rickshaw. It's a control issue and she's got it over you.

14. CUBE

Gold Member

Albums:
    I think every guy would wonder how he rates with past partners. The person being asked should never fall for this. I can't imagine why a woman would EVER tell her man that the last guy was bigger/better. That is just a passive aggressive trick and I would be out the door.

15. RPM

RPM New Member

Boston, Kuala Lumpur, Stratford-Upon-Avon
    Y'all got nothing better to talk about??

Anyway, for what's it is worth, my ex left me for her significantly smaller ex.

He had a way bigger wallet I suppose.

16. Sugababy22

Sugababy22 New Member

yes baby. I don't talk about them to my men. I usually tell them to close their mouth and shove a tit in his face and ill givem a reason to come back. so I think back, ya some big some small some medium. I made them all come very good and each had their own quality that turned me on (meaning if a man can manage to get me entranced and like a blood sucking vampire), then we'll have a good time everytime. So who cares about how big the biggest was.

17. adam

adam Active Member

Albums:
    I might not be bigger than gf's X'-bf, either.
    I never asked it and she never anwered but I feel it.
    However, girls are not always crazy for the hugeness.
    I believe my tool is small enough for her to do everything she wants with it.

18. cocktailweenie

Too bad women never lie and tell the absolute truth every time despite the psychological damage it may do. Tsk, tsk.

19. Pitbull

Gold Member

Yup! Penis Envy.

Now everyone says get over it.
    But how?

Easiest way to start - HE is an EX-BOYFRIEND.

Now should we analyze it further or is that enough?

OK - No matter what your answer - I know we need to discuss a few things.

1.) His cock wasn't THAT important.
    2.) you have him beat in other departments.

Now this may shock you -

3.) If his cock wasn't THAT important - Yours isn't either.
    Now I know this may take a while to sink in because your cock is very important to you.
    But both of you provided what this young lady needed in the cock department.
    Period.
    Let me repeat that - YOU PROVIDE HER WHAT SHE NEEDS IN THE COCK DEPARTMENT.

He failed in some other department.
    Pay attention to the other departments or become an ex Boyfriend.

4.) This is most important. If you continue to obsess over the size of your penis it will damage the relationship with your girlfriend.

20. JMeister

JMeister Member

Meaning she said , "He rammed that fat fucker up my poop shoot and it ain't been the same since or there was no fucking way that massive prick was going in my ass?"

Draft saved Draft deleted