Obsessed with girlfriend's X-boyfriend's cock

D_Myer_Dogasflees

Experimental Member
Media
All us smaller men have penis envy, but how good would a big dick be without having lived with a small one? The among us who are blessed the most are also cursed the most.
excuse me, but for some reason, i had to intrude into this discussion here.

why are men with big penises, 'cursed'?

no body needs to have a small penis, and we are not there for larger ones to tramp on.

10 inch is what the average pussy enjoys most, not because their are smaller, but because it FITS best. i would like a 15 inch, personally, but wouldn't mind with a 10er much.

What determines us being special, are the advantages and pleasure it brings, and NOT looking down upon somebody else.

thebeast1

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
Ok, I'm not big by any means. But I guess I do have my gifts.....if you know what I mean. Well, I know my girlfriends X, and so one time I asked about his size, and if he was bigger than me (almost everyone is, and I later found out that all her X's were really huge, but that is a different story). She said that yes, he was bigger than me. When I asked how much bigger, She said about double my length. Wow! I wasn't prepared for that. But then she told me that he is 3x my thickness, and there was no way she could get her hand around his cock, and that oral on him was very difficult.

Now I guess I am obsessed with the issue, as I keep asking her questions about his cock. She tells me that mine is fine and that she likes it, but I just wonder what it would be like fucking her with a cock that huge. She tells me that I have a case of penis envy.

Face it, his cock is bigger than yours, and there is nothing your going to be able to do about it. You can go on and keep being a twat and feel insecure and lose her by pestering her about his big cock or you can give her the best sex of her life and make her realize that your better in the sack.

You chose buddy!

tigolbitties

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
This is probably going to lead to a small penis humiliation fetish that will haunt you for the rest of your days. So you'll need to find a girl who gets off on humiliating you and talking about bigger ex's. There are lots of us out there. My boyfriend gets off on hearing about all of my ex's. He's hung like a 12 year old and likes to hear me tell him it.

And before all you SPH guys start PMing me... I only do it for my boyfriend - so I won't do it for you. And no you can't be my boyfriend.

Amber1

Sexy Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
69% Straight, 31% Gay
I once admitted to my ex that my first boyfriend was a bit bigger than him....

OMG the sulking that followed!!!

In my defence I was very young and niiave. All good women have the tact to bullshit.

I don't like that she has been sooo brutally honest, and seriously how could it have been 3 times the thickness???? I doubt it.

She just sounds very tactless. it just sounds wrong. I mean u tell us our ass soesn't look 2 big rite? and we tell u its huge???

It just makes the world go round....and no doubt saves a few marriages!!

B_ScottWilliamsonOC

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Straight, 1% Gay
Never ask a chick about her past dude's dicks. It'll only make you wonder more. You do have a case of penis envy. Get over it! If you are gettin her off then don't worry!

Same here. I never asked my current g/f or previous g/fs. I do not care. As long as I am satisfying her, that is all the matters to me.

ZOS23xy

Sexy Member
Media
Ok, I'm not big by any means. But I guess I do have my gifts.....if you know what I mean. Well, I know my girlfriends X, and so one time I asked about his size, and if he was bigger than me (almost everyone is, and I later found out that all her X's were really huge, but that is a different story). She said that yes, he was bigger than me. When I asked how much bigger, She said about double my length. Wow! I wasn't prepared for that. But then she told me that he is 3x my thickness, and there was no way she could get her hand around his cock, and that oral on him was very difficult.

Now I guess I am obsessed with the issue, as I keep asking her questions about his cock. She tells me that mine is fine and that she likes it, but I just wonder what it would be like fucking her with a cock that huge. She tells me that I have a case of penis envy.

Ah.
Eh. Meh.

Depends on the relationship you have with your wife and the communication that ensues.

Here in my mariage, my wife has spoken of an ex boyfriend, who I've met, that she described as "hung like a Rhino."

Not me by any rate, but she more than hinted that when he was angry he sought targets. That included her and anyone he knew.

A 25 year marriage must attest to something.

And one of my boyfriends had a 10 incher. But he was into manipulating people, so he "sucked". He played one person off on another and he sat back and enjoyed the confrontation.

So, either grow up and get over it, or always leave yourself in doubt.

PS: after fucking my wife thousands of times, I no longer cared her Ex was hung like a Rhino. I won.

Media
Face it, his cock is bigger than yours, and there is nothing your going to be able to do about it. You can go on and keep being a twat and feel insecure and lose her by pestering her about his big cock or you can give her the best sex of her life and make her realize that your better in the sack.

You chose buddy!

Well, first off, I am already giving her the best sex of her life. I already know that. And she admits up front to me that she likes smaller cocks, because his hurt her pretty bad. I am not torn up about him having a larger cock than me, I just wish at times that mine would make women go "oh my, it is so big", once and awhile.

Now I have certain "talents" that many women have told me no one else can do.....or at least not as well. Oral is my specialty. I am great at it. I am also great at making the woman feel special. I do not treat her like she is a piece of meat. And often times after I cum, I am ready to go again. No pause time. It was like that yesterday after we fucked. He simply wouldn't go down and was ready again.

But still, I wonder...........

Last edited:

hud01

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
80% Straight, 20% Gay
Well, first off, I am already giving her the best sex of her life. I already know that. And she admits up front to me that she likes smaller cocks, because his hurt her pretty bad. I am not torn up about him having a larger cock than me, I just wish at times that mine would make women go "oh my, it is so big", once and awhile.

Now I have certain "talents" that many women have told me no one else can do.....or at least not as well. Oral is my specialty. I am great at it. I am also great at making the woman feel special. I do not treat her like she is a piece of meat. And often times after I cum, I am ready to go again. No pause time. It was like that yesterday after we fucked. He simply wouldn't go down and was ready again.

But still, I wonder...........
Need to change that 1% to 20% or more...lol...Not a bad thing I had a girlfriend whose first was huge. Didn''t bother me either, because before I found that out she said no man had ever worn her out sexually the way I did and that I was the seconnd biggest she had been with.

He was really huge and I know it because we had a threesome. I also got to see that I could fuck better and suck better than him...

It was a win win...

I think you need to see it....

newjaytdot

Experimental Member
Media
Yup! Penis Envy.

Now everyone says get over it.
But how?

Easiest way to start - HE is an EX-BOYFRIEND.

Now should we analyze it further or is that enough?

OK - No matter what your answer - I know we need to discuss a few things.

1.) His cock wasn't THAT important.
2.) you have him beat in other departments.

Now this may shock you -

3.) If his cock wasn't THAT important - Yours isn't either.
Now I know this may take a while to sink in because your cock is very important to you.
But both of you provided what this young lady needed in the cock department.
Period.
Let me repeat that - YOU PROVIDE HER WHAT SHE NEEDS IN THE COCK DEPARTMENT.

He failed in some other department.
Pay attention to the other departments or become an ex Boyfriend.

4.) This is most important. If you continue to obsess over the size of your penis it will damage the relationship with your girlfriend.

Can we all just recognize the simplicity, yet genius, in this post?

Well said, brother.

Pitbull

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Can we all just recognize the simplicity, yet genius, in this post?

Well said, brother.

Thank you for the compliment newjaydot.

I understand where the OP is coming from.
I think most men - even large ones have feeling of concern about the adequacy of their penis. The exceptions being the very few who fall into the ridiculously huge category.

There comes a point when it is like the monsters that lived under our beds when we were children, nothing to lose sleep over because it is only a problem in OUR MINDS.

Nobody else sees our monster and as adults time to realize there isn't a monster under the bed and your penis is just fine.

D_one lap down

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
Thank you for the compliment newjaydot.

I understand where the OP is coming from.
I think most men - even large ones have feeling of concern about the adequacy of their penis. The exceptions being the very few who fall into the ridiculously huge category.

There comes a point when it is like the monsters that lived under our beds when we were children, nothing to lose sleep over because it is only a problem in OUR MINDS.

Nobody else sees our monster and as adults time to realize there isn't a monster under the bed and your penis is just fine.

You are a very intelligent man, hands down.

green26

Cherished Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Why are you worrying about her ex? All you are doing by asking her about him is making her think about him. He is an ex for a reason dude, you are with her now so don't worry about how big he was, just keep doing what you are doing

Mr_Cumalot

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Yes dont ask as you have nothing to gain. I made some posts on here that are similar. My girls ex was 'similar' to me but im bigger all round. But then she let slip something about 'he was long, but if anything it hurt me'. Now that confused me as if he is smaller and hurt her then what about me...The truth is i think she was just looking for the right things to say as she didnt feel good talking about it. I have left it alone now and months on we still have great sex and she tells me loads without prompt how much she loves my big cock.

Pitbull

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
You are a very intelligent man, hands down.
:redface:
Thanks!

I can understand where the OP is coming from.
It takes a while to be able to get over this.
I hope he does and soon.

If you read the posts from a lot of the women on this site - Size Queens - a large penis is not necessarily a requirement. And attached to the wrong person and/or someone lacking skill, most of them have no interest.

And Size Queens are a minority.
Most women are fine with regular sized guys.
And some because of discomfort issues would prefer smaller rather than bigger.

You've got what you got.
Make the best of it.
And if one or two inches of penis makes such a difference then all you are is a dick.