Obsessed with knowing what hot guys wear

• Thread starter deleted14594741
  • Start date
D

deleted14594741

Hey all,

Ever since I was a kid. I was obsessed with getting a peak at what underwear hot guys have in their underwear drawer. I have snooped so many drawers and would love to share my findings. Do you all have photos of your dads, uncles, brothers, friends, bro in laws etc? I will post some here. Lets start sharing. Feel free to post pics of drawers and their photo if you feel comfortable.

D

deleted14594741

I will start with my dads drawer. I love that my dad wears briefs. He used to be a boxers guy when I was a kid. My dad wears white pouch briefs from jockey and Munsingwear. I have seen him in his briefs before. I try to hang out when he is in his room dressing.

Attachments

D

deleted14594741

My brothers drawer. Also a boxer briefs guy but found some Alfani briefs tucked under his boxer briefs. Married with three kids. A construction worker. So hot! I think he wears the briefs to work out in.

Attachments

D

deleted14594741

My best friends father is a coach for the local public high school. He wears briefs and I know this because I visited their house and found his underwear in the bathroom. Black briefs. I did steal these. I had to. Proof of me wearing them too.

Attachments

D

deleted14594741

My brother in law wears boxer briefs. Stafford boxer briefs. I always can see his waistband. But when I looked in his drawer he had briefs too. Has two kids and works as a lawyer. I think now when I see him in his running shorts its the briefs.

Attachments

D

deleted14594741

Love getting pics of waistbands too. My brother had a big football watching party and I got to snap pics of waistbands. 4 of his buddys from work came over. Here is what I could get

Thorinoak9

Superior Member
Verified
Gold
Cammer
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
60% Gay, 40% Straight
Hey all,

Ever since I was a kid. I was obsessed with getting a peak at what underwear hot guys have in their underwear drawer. I have snooped so many drawers and would love to share my findings. Do you all have photos of your dads, uncles, brothers, friends, bro in laws etc? I will post some here. Lets start sharing. Feel free to post pics of drawers and their photo if you feel comfortable.
you need to get in touch man, Amazon Wist List available for you to purchase me new undies!

Thorinoak9

Superior Member
Verified
Gold
Cammer
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
60% Gay, 40% Straight
Found a pair of boxer briefs that were left behind in the laundry room. Bigger size. Im pretty sure they belong to the usps driver in my complex. Saw him unloading his dryer just a sec ago.
sneaky is HORNY!

lordassriel

Superior Member
Media
My best friends father is a coach for the local public high school. He wears briefs and I know this because I visited their house and found his underwear in the bathroom. Black briefs. I did steal these. I had to. Proof of me wearing them too.
Legend