Obsessed with the PENIS!!

wishihadone

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
50% Straight, 50% Gay
I have been thinking how obsessed I am with the Penis, lately.
I am always thinking about the penis, from awakening until going to bed.
I seem to be always envisioning how big a guy is, is he cut/uncut, etc.
I look at male crotches all the time, imagining what he looks like. big, small, in between, cut, uncut, in between - I am obsessed with it all.

I can close my eyes and remember every dick I have seen in person or picture. Sometimes I forget my phone number, but the details of the guy at the gym shower's dick-head and balls - is ALWAYS retrievable from my memory. even from decades ago!!

I am not complaining. This is not crippling to me. I am a full functioning closeted professional who secretly thinks about penis 24/7.

I end every day looking at the LPSG pics. crazy. You might say "get a life" however I have a good/normal life.

Anyone else here at LPSG have a similar situation?

peters0612

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
80% Straight, 20% Gay
Although I have not seen that many penises up close, I have looked at my share of pictures. I can empathise with you. I oftentimes wonder how big someone is when I meet them. Maybe it is the closeted part of the equation. I spend a good bit of time looking online. I wonder if all men have the healthy love of their own penis and play with it as much as I do mine?

avg_joe

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
Male body, penis shape and size are kind of like art. Obsession in penis does not necessarily mean thinking of sex all the time aka sex addiction.

Last edited:

wishihadone

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
50% Straight, 50% Gay
very true. thanks for your profound reply.

It still seems kind of odd to be so focused on the penis. I feel guilty for my thoughts/visions at times. I guess it is like "art"

avg_joe

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
Take an Art history class, and you will find out why artists like Leonardo and Michelangelo appreciated the beauty of male body.

Last edited:

wishihadone

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
50% Straight, 50% Gay
Just happened to me like it always does.

Heard from an old friend from my youth (25 years ago). Out of nowhere, I just remembered every detail of his penis appearance from casual observation 25 years ago!!

Pretty weird, isn't it??????????