Obsession with the gays

Discussion in 'New Member Introductions' started by B_Hung Muscle, Dec 28, 2004.

1. B_Hung Muscle

B_Hung Muscle New Member

For the past few days we have been blessed by posts that deride gay people -- or are blatantly and aggressively homophobic.

What's up with this? Is it a surprise to anyone that gay men post on a website dedicated to big dicks?!

I think some of the psychosis here is beyond my skill base, but I'm beginning to believe that most of this is coming from a deep-seated internalized homophobia by self-loathing gays. Time to come out of the closet boys and get over yourselves.

Peace and love for 2005!

2. B_RoysToy

B_RoysToy New Member

I am taken aback by this post re. current homophobic postings. I think I read LPSG fairly thoroughtly, but have not encountered anything giving me this impression. I would like reading posts that are slanted toward this idea, Hung Muscle, and wish you would cite a couple for me to read. I can't imagine their being posted by self-loathing gays, however, because I've never known any who didn't have a healthy self-image and wouldn't be 'above' casting a negative shadow on individuals who happen to be gay. Thank you for pointing this out to our members and giving us the opportunity for further investigation.

Draft saved Draft deleted