Obsession?

grneyd4hnggy

Just Browsing
Media
Sexuality
99% Gay, 1% Straight
I have a question for all you readers. In public I look at men's "package" and try to guess if they are well endowed. Do you think that is normal? Am I the only guy who does this? Maybe i'm just obsessed with well endowed men....what do you think?

grneyd4hnggy

Just Browsing
Media
Sexuality
99% Gay, 1% Straight
Females and males who cares......i love to search for big buldging packages. At my work I see a lot of the publix and there have been some impressive sites

arliss

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
69% Straight, 31% Gay
there certainly is no harm in what you are doing..if it make you feel good then so be it....there is a thin line bewteen what is considered normal and abnormal behavior...enjoy what you do...:biggrin1:

B_andyo

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
at 90% gay i dont think is wrong.. :) since i check girls out too.. well , everyone does.
i guess is normal.
Like once i told a friend : damn, I imagine her in a bath suite and he replied I am imagining her naked though ." lol

cyberczar

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Gay, 1% Straight
When I was in Junior High and High School, I was enthralled with all of the packages around me. The tighter the pants, or the bigger the package, the greater I got turned on.

This extended a little into college, but by the time I graduated, I appreciated what was in those pants, and what those packages represented, more than the illusion or fantasy of what they might be.