Obtaining more girth

B_blackkid

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
80% Gay, 20% Straight
Technically speaking any organ under strain for a prolonged amount of time will enlarge itself via muscular density in order to handle the strain. Apparently however a "cage", which was what I used, has effects that are more girth oriented than I thought.

I don't recommend it however if you're not going to diet correctly; the best and easiest way to get more girth is to open your blood vessels; make sure you're healthy first, and then work on the "enlargement" stuff.

Careful though, some results can be... er... different. :/

viking1

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
Can anyone give me advice or information on obtaining more penis girth? Are there exercises, or other methods to obtain greater girth?

You might want to check out the "making it bigger" section here at lpsg.

Also check out "thunders place" on the web. It's a site dedicated to penis enlargement. Good luck!

vpasqual

1st Like
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Can anyone give me advice or information on obtaining more penis girth? Are there exercises, or other methods to obtain greater girth?
For the most part, to obtain more Girth (or length) takes patience and time and use my special routine I posted here before. One good note is that gains in girth actually come qicker and easier than length.