Obvious bulges in jeans

Discussion in 'Underwear, Clothing, and Appearance Issues' started by gsg426, Apr 16, 2011.

1. gsg426

Verified Gold Member

Verified:
    Photo
    Hey guys- I'm curious if anyone else has this problem, or if it is a problem? I have a few pairs of skinny jeans, but even if just "regular" jeans, my big bulge is OBVIOUS. Like, I'm embarrassed to be around my parents in them. I do have a big dick, but this only happens with half the pairs, so I'm thinking some cuts are better at disguising...? Has anyone else noticed this, or what brands/ cuts make it less obvious? (Yea, it can be sexy to show a bulge, but around my family and at law school I feel like it's not entirely appropriate...) Do you think it's ok in public?

2. crazy_one53402

Gold Member

Albums:
    I do think it does have to be with the cut of jeans as well.. I have a couple pair that I Like to wear because of that reason

3. maxcok

Gold Member

Because this site is full of exhibitionists (or wannabe exhibitionists) you'll get responses telling you it's fine to put it all on display, that it's the same as women with big tits. It's not. I'm of the opinion you should dress appropriately for the activity and the environment you plan to be in. Going to a club is different from going to the grocery store, going to the gym, being in a business environment, etc. Some fellas need to use some common sense and realize that everything in life is not about focusing attention on their dicks.

4. greekgott

greekgott New Member

Nothing looks worse than a man in pants without a bulge. Believe me, you should be glad. Should your parents tell you anything just shoot back.

5. bigsby112

bigsby112 Member

My suggestion is, if you know what kind of pants work best when you are around your parents or other mixed company, then just stick with that. Although, there is probably a very good chance they alread know what you are packing. They did make you.

6. Blorkin

Verified Gold Member

Verified:
    Photo
    I agree completely with this, but I also think you should not worry, too much about it. If you were say, going to a formal/important event, then yes, please worry about this problem but for every day life I don't think you should care. You should be completely comfortable with your body. Also if you are wearing jeans you should not have a problem because you should not be attending a formal/important event. Their are some exceptions to this, but for those few exceptions you will only need 1-3 pairs. And for those exceptions I would recommend a dark wash pair of jeans.

Now to answer you question if you have some pairs of jeans that hide your bulge just stick with those brands. I personally don't have your problem and if I did I would be fine with it, reason in above paragraph.

#6 Blorkin, Apr 16, 2011
    Last edited: Apr 16, 2011
  7. _Edu

Verified Gold Member

Albums:
    Verified:
    Photo
    This! :smile:

8. gsg426

Verified Gold Member

Verified:
    Photo
    thanks guys :)

9. pvk

pvk New Member

You know I think it is best to show! I do not have myself a large penis but I like size and it is great to see a guy at the supermarket or the gas station with a large load in skinny jeans. Myself I have a very developed body and I wear all of the time clothes which demonstrate this. Yes there are many that will say you should not and that you should cover but believe me many will find it very erotic to see you.

10. SweatsBulge

SweatsBulge Member

When I was a kid in the '70's man bulges were so common that I don't remember anybody making an issue of them - TV, movies, in the streets...all around the tight pants showed the outline of a man's penis to varying degrees.
    To the OP and others with this issue - just make sure what you are wearing looks great on you no matter where you are.

11. hungboy18

hungboy18 New Member

Albums:
    it makes my day to see a big bulge... but sometimes its very distracting and it makes me a bit uncomfortable, like there is a big, thick and long elephant in the room, but I can't complain about it.

12. D_Harry_Crax

D_Harry_Crax Account Disabled

ditto!

13. LetsGo2007

LetsGo2007 New Member

Albums:
    I say show it off! ;) But yeah it's all about the cut, the tighter the fit the more you'll show. Sounds like you need to go shopping.

14. oldbrownshoe52

I know exactly what you mean especially around the parents thing.

15. lafever

Gold Member

Albums:
    You'll get used to having a bulge(having a big penis), I did. :rolleyes:

Top 10 places that you shouldn't wear cloths that reveal your bulge:

1) A job interview (unless the one doing the interview is gay or a women, if you get a strait guy you'll get the shit job)

2) Holiday functions and/or visiting with family (Besides just being creepy, do you really want your parents, brothers, sisters, aunts, uncles, nieces & nephews checking out your stuff?)

3) School (unless you enjoy people who love big cocks following you around & giggling every time you walk in a room or hallway)

4) Sports ( Having your junk hang out has nothing to do with it, it's getting grazed in the family jewels that will make you respect an athletic strap.)

5) The neighborhood pool (Unless you just love attention, this can backfire at the local pool if there are parents with their children, go late when the kiddies are in bed. Also, the best places to go are the college campus pool or hot tub at the local gym, beaches are the best.)

6) A wedding (Especialy if you're the best man.)

7) A church (Doing communion or singing in the church choir with your bulge showing is not cool.)

8) Going on a first date ( This can backfire, especialy if you have to pick them up and you're forced to meet their parents. )

9) Working with the public ( If you have a job that places the customers eyes at the same level as your penis. {example} If you're waiting on a table they'll be looking at more than the menu.)

10) Court ( The last place you need to show off is in the court room, judges have very little patience for someone who's cocky & confident, they prefer you be submissive & humble.)

#15 lafever, Apr 17, 2011
    Last edited: Apr 17, 2011
  16. BBB2.5

Verified Gold Member

Albums:
    Verified:
    Photo
    Be proud...show it. Why should men be any different than women..???

17. gsg426

Verified Gold Member

Verified:
    Photo
    hahaha thanks for the tips!

18. Redwyvre

Gold Member

Albums:
    I'm glad it is possible to buy a pair of jeans off the rack that can give a guy the "Sticky Fingers" look. Seems like they just were not available even a couple of years ago.
    And I say wear clothes that feel appropriate. Trust how you feel. Btw gsg426 you must really good in tight jeans!

#18 Redwyvre, Apr 17, 2011
    Last edited: Apr 17, 2011
  19. catman

Gold Member

Funny that you said this, but I realized years ago I have 'family pants' and non-family pants.... If it is me and my sons on an outing, etc.... I find myself less self concious/focused (we are all 'big men') so if there is a group...who cares.

if it just me going out I try to be a bit more discreet (and missing the 'good ol days when men were...men)

20. BigInBellevue

Verified Gold Member

Albums:
    Verified:
    Photo
    I'd say that a slight bulge should not be objectionable in most situations, but a severe bulge might be out of place in most. The cut of some pants is of course a determinant. There are some pants which are cut so that you can show a bulge if you turn the waistband a little to the left or right but hide it pretty well if you wear it straight to the front. It will be up to you to decide whether to show when you are out in public. There could be occasions where you would want to attract the attention. If you get boners easily, then be cautious about what you are wearing in certain situations (as described by some of the other respondents.)

Draft saved Draft deleted