Obvious bulges in jeans

unzipped

Cherished Member
Media
Sexuality
80% Straight, 20% Gay
For better or worse, my uniform pants are cut as to show a bulge... and man, do I get deep, intense crotch burning stares.. like heat seeking missles... the way some eyes linger..... lol I find it amusing most of the time.. thinking, man if I unzipped and flopped it out... they'd have a stroke (wicked grin)

gsg426

Experimental Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
90% Gay, 10% Straight

badger76

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight

SpeedoMike

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
this post shows how attitudes have changed since the 1960s thru the 1990s. most popular all those years were button-fly shrink-to-fit Levi 501s. also very popular were Lee and Wranglers. maybe shoving a hard-on down your leg and showing like a 1/4 pound hot dog changed people's attitude.

much the same with Speedos. guys didn't wear them super-tight with their dicks pointing up so "everything" showed.

B_cosmognosis

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Reading through this thread and all I can say is what a great problem to have to solve. No matter what I do, no cut of pants I've tried, 'cept for maybe 501 Levi's, will give me a bulge worth noticing. But, I'm a grower anyways.

frbulge

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
90% Gay, 10% Straight
This is not a problem.
I have many pairs of tight jeans and some do wear better then others.

There is something when you see a fine thick bulge in tight jeans....

maxcok

Expert Member
Media
I don't go commando.. but here's what it looks like in some of the more.. expressive jeans heh:

http://www.lpsg.org/members/gsg426/albums/front+n+back+%3B%29/513344-too-much.html
Caveat: Knowing things sometimes look different in person.... what I see in that pic looks relatively tame for everyday casual wear. You clearly have something in your pants, but you're not showing graphic detail, and it's not blatant and in your face, IMHO. Given my caveat, I'd answer your question by saying, no, not "too much".

This is not a problem.
I have many pairs of tight jeans and some do wear better then others.

There is something when you see a fine thick bulge in tight jeans....
I'm looking at your avatar and wondering if you think that look is appropriate among the general public or in a business environment?

D_Richard Lugie

Account Disabled
Media
If I have a boner in public, I just shove the hand down there when no ones looking, and hide it in the elastic of the boxers :p, and no, Then you don't jizz in your bellybutton like they say in Superbad lol.

Wrat

Expert Member
Media
As mentioned above, in the middle, between the eas
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
I had a girlfriend that told me once that every time she brought up my name around her sisters all they could talk about was the huge bulge in my levis. I like wearing levis, and I show a prominent bulge in all levis, but when you meet your GFs sisters at a picnic and that's all they remember about you...well...that's not really what you want. Some golf shorts would have probably made a bettter impression.