Obvious fake:MUSCLE14

Jovial

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
This probably doesn't need to be pointed out, but I'll do it anyway. The 2nd picture in his gallery is Vinnie Galanti

His penis picture is just ridiculous.

Why Post Fake Pictures MUSCLE14?

A snapshot of his profile:

Attachments

Reactions: Yopiole

IntoxicatingToxin

Cherished Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Straight, 1% Gay
Well, the second picture is titled with the name "Galanti" in it... so he would be pretty stupid if he had been trying to pass that off as his own, but he doesn't state either way whether he is or isn't. But if he is, it's an obvious fake... if you look at his third picture in his gallery, the thighs on that man are NOT the thighs of a body builder. lol.

Calboner

Superior Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Here is a sample of the posts of this cretinous sack of horseshit:

I Have Trouble With Condoms Also Im 10 Soft And 8 Thick I Have To Special Order Them From Maginzine Evn The Magnum Xxl Is A Bit Tight Most Of Time I Go Bareback If Guy Is Willin
I Have The Same Problem Cuz Im So Big Guys Look At Me While I Piss Im 10 Inches Soft So I Just Let It Hang And I Sometimes Here Guy Say Damn When They Se It I Have Fucked Guy I Mens Room Before Was Totally Hot
Hey I Love My Huge Dick Its 10 Soft And Thick The Guys At My Gym Make Bet On Who Will Be The First To Suck Me Al Ways Had A Huge Dick Even As A Kid

Jovial

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Good catch Jovial. You may give Classyron a run for his money.
Well, others posted comments in his gallery suggesting obvious fakery, so it really wasn't a catch. But after reading some of his posts I was compelled to start a thread about him. Capitalizing Ever Word Must Have Rubbed Me The Wrong Way. I usually don't care so much. :biggrin1:

playainda336

Legendary Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Greensboro (North Carolina, United States)
Verification
View
Sexuality
60% Gay, 40% Straight
Anyone claiming to be 13 inches is reason enough to believe they are fake. I mean seriously people...look at a ruler. Would you REALLY want to be longer than that? o_o;

If I have girls running from me at 8 inches, I'd hate to have anything more. lol