Obviously Brand of Underwear

prepky

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
i have a pair of them, they are nice, but I like Andrew Christian Nude line better...the only thing with AC is that the fabric wears (vintage look) rather quickly...they have held together they just look worn now.

itakemyvitamins

Superior Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
99% Straight, 1% Gay
Has anyone on here tried this line of underwear?

Obviously For Men - Most Comfortable Underwear in the World - Product - Full Cut Boxer Brief - Contrast - Light Blue

I have and am curious to see if anyone else on here has and what there thoughts are on the fit and comfort.

They are actually quite comfy and have more room for your stuff than most. I definitely wouldn't stop you from trying a pair or two...the feeling is different than any other briefs I've tried. When I'm next in an undie buying mood, I'll probably buy another pair :)

My Obvisouly briefs....

Attachments

D_LouisGussetJr

Account Disabled
Media
I JUST got my order of new underwear... 3 pair of obviously. One full cut boxer brief, one trunk, and one jockstrap. I wear a 24oz split collar ballweight to stretch my balls, and they hang quite low. the pouch in these Obviously underwear is big and "floppy" enough to accommodate my whole package, with the collar on. Very good stuff. Feels like great quality. I'll post pics as soon as I can.