"Obviously" brand underwear

Discussion in 'Underwear, Clothing, and Appearance Issues' started by Steve26, Jan 13, 2009.

1. Steve26

Gold Member

Albums:
    Has anyone here tried "Obviously" brand underwear? If so, what did you think?

Between the pouch in front and the lycra blend, they look very promising for the well-endowed guy.

I'm big soft and also big in the balls, glutes, and thighs ... underwear can be a challenge. :redface: So feedback from any of my similarly built brethren would be especially appreciated!

Steve

2. suineg

suineg New Member

I bought a pair, but was slightly disappointed. They stretch easily and the little support they offered when new/just washed, was gone in just a few hours. I don't wear them around anymore, but use them more for the amusement of my wife before we get busy. She likes the look of my package in them.

3. slab8

slab8 Member

They are my favorites. I have both the brief and the boxer brief. They don't have support like a jock, but the pouch design surrounds my package with fabric so it doesn't stick to my legs. I have noticed that I rarely feel the need to 'adjust' when I have them on. The Modal fabric is extremely comfortable. It's easy to forget they are on.

4. D_Harry_Crax

D_Harry_Crax Account Disabled

I like the low-rise brief and full-cut brief over the full-cut boxer brief or low-rise boxer brief. With the briefs, it seems like they are designed to wrap around your cock and balls without constricting them in any way. With the boxer briefs, it just seems like there's some extra material where your cock and balls could/should go, and it doesn't seem like one's cock and balls just fall into place and stay there like in the briefs.

5. HotBulge

Gold Member

Albums:
    Lowells talk to Cabots, Cabots talk to God
    A well-known poster Peaceful-Kancer, has an extensive review (w/ pics) of Obviously underwear in a thread where he reviews several brands.

See his comments and pictures on Obviously.

In general, the chances are fairly high that a brand has been reviewed before.

#5 HotBulge, Jan 14, 2009
    Last edited: Jan 14, 2009
  6. D_Chocho_Lippz

D_Chocho_Lippz Account Disabled

Thanks HB!

Steve! I should have told you friend that you could come to me for underwear news.

I do have a pair and I love them. I don't have the prescribed problem above by suineg. When I wear them, I barely know they are there.

I would also suggest a C-in2 bamboo pair. UWS got a pair after my suggestion and he loves them!

7. Steve26

Gold Member

Albums:
    Thanks for making the connection! I did attempt (without success) to use the site's search engine, since I was sure these had been discussed before.

Steve

8. Sirius Black

Sirius Black New Member

Meh.

I wear Next underwear.

9. D_Eliassaph Daniell Goosegarden Jr

I wear Obviously all the time! LOVE them!

10. Jeff Jones

Jeff Jones New Member

I have used Obviously and liked them very much. Just got some
    Tulio Slink Power Pouch Square Cut Trunk

Tulio Slink Power Pouch Square Cut Trunk - Light Blue/Dark Blue - MensUnderwearStore.com

These are great!! Really sticks your package out there. Went to see a woman in an office yesterday, she was sitting down and a was standing by her chair. Caught her looking at my package at least 6 times in 3 minutes. It also makes it very easy to rub against someone. I work in a busy and high moving area, so this lets me give a feel to many guys & gals.

Hard = 7 x 5.875 around, 78% larger by volume than average dick
    Pumped = 7.5 x 6.375 around, 125 % larger by volume than average dick

Before starting PE, was ave 6 long, slightly thicker than most.

Wife now says I'm 2 sizes too big for her.

11. ucandanz

ucandanz New Member

I like the MalePower underwear -Comfort pouch Underwear from Apollowear - they offer many varieties and fit me well. I have a small waist (28") and it is difficult to find underwear with a pouch to hold my package that has a small waist.

I happen to have gotten all my swim squarecuts from there and get comments on the beach in Puerto Vallarta when vacationing.

12. cltpilot

Gold Member

I have a couple of pair; the sport brief, the sport jock, and the normal brief. I also own a pair of the boxer briefs, but I did not like those. The legs are not long enough.

As for the others, I do like them. They are very soft and cradle my cock and balls perfectly. The briefs are good for everyday wear. One bit of advice though, if you wear the jock in the gym and have some fairly tight fitting shorts, be prepared to put on a show, as these underwear do thrust your cock and balls outwards. I get some looks from the ladies once in awhile at the gym.

They are a little expensive, but I think they are worth it. They are coming out with some additional styles and fashion colors this spring and fall (according to a rep at Obviously I emailed).

Hope that helps.

13. Lex

Lex
    Gold Member

HaHa--this was one of our first conversations, like 5 years ago, right?

From the looks of things, they don't seem like they would work for you (given you bulge and thigh size).

Did you ever try those Jockey Pouch Midways?

14. cirus

cirus Member

Albums:
    I have some, they are very stretchy in the pouch so not much support but good seperation from your thighs or knees. Like them because they dont squeeze up my bits, contains them without restraining them. Most comfortable underwear I have ever had. Wont wear anything else now.
    And I aint small.
    cirus.

15. hungwhitebriefs

Albums:
    Obviously, anything that is Australian is good. I personally prefer Bonds, but Obviously will do anytime. :)

16. Lex

Lex
    Gold Member

Cirus-- How big are your thighs and do you have an ample rear?

I ask as these are challenges I face and I know Steve26 has some similar proportions. The model used in that advertisement has smaller thighs and, of course, we have no way of judging his backside.

I measure 33-34" waist, 43" hips, and 24.5" quads (thighs) so it takes underwear that are cotton with some lycra (I don't like synthetic undies) in order to give me a decent fit.

17. 5inchAussie

5inchAussie New Member

Albums:
    The low-rise boxer brief and the low-rise briefs are a better style than the full-cut versions. The modal fabric fits like a glove and they are very flattering to your basket as they lift and push forward your package. They are Australian-designed and are the most flattering undies I've ever worn. They make any cock size look impressive too - you don't have to be big to look good in these, believe me!

Draft saved Draft deleted