Obviously underwear? perfect fit?

bulgebigger

Loved Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
I just got another 5 pairs of anatomax with the 3" leg, different colors. I think they're great and insanely comfortable.
Would you post a couple pics? I'm considering either the anatomax ones or mypakage. Can't decide and reviews are mixed.

Reactions: Decca12

cestmoi1979

Sexy Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
60% Straight, 40% Gay
This is the only brand I will wear at the moment. There are about a dozen pairs of Bonds briefs hardly worn sitting in my underwear drawer and every time I consider wearing some I put them on and wonder how on earth they were even designed for the male anatomy and they come straight back off again. Underwear without a proper pouch just seems to hold your cock on balls down and back, almost like they're trying to minimise any bulge that might happen? It's awful and I think all guys need to give pouch underwear a try and see just how amazing comfortable it can be!

Reactions: Jujurice

BigDee3

Superior Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
90% Gay, 10% Straight
AnatoFree or AnatoMax? How big do you have to be (soft) to fill out the AnatoMax so it doesn't look like your dick is missing?
I wonder the same thing. Not sure how big do I have to be soft to fill the anatomax