Obviously Underwear - so good!

Discussion in 'Underwear, Clothing, and Appearance Issues' started by shavedornot, Dec 9, 2009.

1. shavedornot

shavedornot New Member

After a favourite Australian brand stopped making my preferred briefs I went searching for something else made of modal that may be comfortable. I found Obviously and ordered two different styles - the regular and the low slung briefs.

They arrived yesterday and I tried them on and thought - WOW - this is different.

I wore a pair today and I cannot believe how good they are. It's like freeballing without actually FB. Very handy when wearing normal work trousers/suit pants. The separation and slight lift is very nice too!

All the claims on their website so far seem to be true.

I ordered the large size and lucky I did. I could not find sizing scales on their web site and had read they were large sized. The label on the large reads waist 95-100cm.

Mail order was quick and easy.

2. itakemyvitamins

Verified Gold Member

Albums:
    Verified:
    Photo
    i've found obviously undies to be quite comfy too! not sure if i like them as much as BONDS, but they definitely are unique, comfy, fit me reasonalbly well, kinda sexy feeling, and seem of reasonable quality...a hard combination for me to find among briefs.

my obviously briefs....

Attached Files:

3. nick1014

nick1014 New Member

Albums:
    You wear them well!

4. SpaceWrangler

SpaceWrangler New Member

First off I have become addicted to freeballing but since I have found a raquetball partner I thought some underware at the Rec Center would be appropriate.

Well, after reading this post I was convinced to try Obviously For Men. I ordered the Low-rise Boxer Brief in small ( 30in waist, same as my jeans ). They showed up today and, well, I feel like I look more obscene in them than freeballing. I wore them with jeans to a bar today and my bulge was much higher and more 'basket' like than the usual 'down the leg'. I have to admit I felt a bit kinky and kinda proud of the 'basket' but also thought it would be less embarassing at the hospital if I were in a car crash, going commando, not to mention if I met some chick and she saw me sportin what looks like a muppet in my skivies........

Maybe the next size up would look less extreme.

Just rambling I guess, think I may just go back to floppin.

SpaceWrangler

Forgot to mention, they are for the most part comfortable. The material is amazing. The band for the pouch was a bit uncomfortable behind the scrotum, the reason I think the next size larger would be better.

#4 SpaceWrangler, Dec 21, 2009
    Last edited: Dec 21, 2009
  5. lilbear

lilbear Member

Yeah well interesting to look at but certainly NOT for me!!!
    I go "commando" 24/7 because my balls are so big.

Draft saved Draft deleted