Obviously

bigtoad

Worshipped Member
Gold
Platinum Gold
Media
Sexuality
99% Gay, 1% Straight
Have a couple of the briefs, nice under jeans for us guys who don't commando- just light support.

bigirishman

Superior Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Gay, 1% Straight
Have a couple of the briefs, nice under jeans for us guys who don't commando- just light support.

I would like to remind people that the actual purpose for underwear, excluding a bra is to keep your clothing from getting dirty and allowing you get extra wear from your outergarments.
This idea that we all need for our dicks to be SUPPORTED is rediculous

B_debonair87

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
thats just absurd. that underwear leaves very little to the imagination. i wouldn't wanna wear underwear that makes my penis bulge out like i have a semi. that's just a desperate call for attention.

D_Terry_Tugnuts

Account Disabled
Media
Yes, have briefs, two boxers and two jocks. I think they feel good; similar to Big Boys and Ergowear brands in that they're made to fit a cock instead of flattening it. My wife thinks they look great!

somchai

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
bought a few different styles from mensunderwearstore.com, and i love them!! no more balls sticking to your leg or squished penis. they support but dont constrict, leaving you feeling almost naked. especially nice if you do alot of moving around/physical activity during your day and want your balls to be protected from a wrong move. i love them so much i cant wear regular underwear anymore.

smitty57

Admired Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
I would like to remind people that the actual purpose for underwear, excluding a bra is to keep your clothing from getting dirty and allowing you get extra wear from your outergarments.
This idea that we all need for our dicks to be SUPPORTED is rediculous
you wouldn't be saying that if you ever sat on your balls...

shavedornot

Just Browsing
Media
The best underwear I have ever worn. In fact the only type I wear these days. So comfortable with no dick or ball squishing. If someone else has a problem with me wearing them then that's their problem.

Also the material is so nice that when my wife rubs my cock through them - OMG!!! Sometimes I leave them on during foreplay just for the extra sensation!!