OC, CA girl looking for hung, handsome guys

Discussion in 'New Member Introductions' started by petitelatinaoc, Jan 5, 2012.

1. petitelatinaoc

petitelatinaoc New Member

I'm 26, 4'11, South American, very cute face (I'm told) that I hope to show later on. (You can see my body here if you want.)

I live in OC, and am married to an awesome, hung, handsome guy, but have had the fantasy of playing around for a while and he supports me and I've tried it twice but it wasn't exactly how I wanted. (One was a jerk and one looked nothing like his pictures.)

So... I'm looking for one day a guy to have a (totally heterosexual!) threesome with, but also could have some fun alone with the right guy.

Face pictures are the most important, although as you know because I'm on this site I like it BIG!!! ; )

Hopefully you live close by and could host or get a room. If I choose you I think you would really enjoy it, I'm great with my hands and mouth, super sensitive and tight... but just because it's about sex doesn't mean I will accept jerks, fyi

Thanks for your interest

xoxoxo

2. dude_007

Gold Member

You might want to change your avatar photo, nude will get you banned.

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice