OC Men

Pices2325

Experimental Member
Media
The TV show "The O.C." on fox...it stands for Orange County, CA, in which the series takes place...this calls for hot weather and minimal clothes. :)

Reactions: 1119457

B_RoysToy

Cherished Member
Media
Sexuality
90% Gay, 10% Straight
Originally posted by Pices2325@May 15 2005, 08:30 PM
The TV show "The O.C." on fox...it stands for Orange County, CA, in which the series takes place...this calls for hot weather and minimal clothes. :)
[post=311366]Quoted post[/post]​
Which one would you like to be best hung, Pices, or do you have any preference?

Pices2325

Experimental Member
Media
Personally i pretty much like them all. Caleb is a dick (no pun intended) though, he is julie's ex-husband till he died. Sandy is okay looking, but don't really care. Seth and Ryan are another story! Would love to see their units. Zach (water polo player) is hott too, and I think water polo is coolio. Trey is okay, and kinda curious, but his character is so stupid! Umm, hope that helps in some way.

B_RoysToy

Cherished Member
Media
Sexuality
90% Gay, 10% Straight
So, what you're saying is there are many that you wouldn't mind watching remove their undies? Trey is the tough dude claiming stud characteristics who could pitch a wicked fuck; Ryan is the sweet guy, who would be cooperative and provide the erections when asked; Seth is a big cock possessor who doesn't quite know what to do with at all; Zach is also well hung and is knowledgeable in its use; Sandy turns on the women with his smile; Carter stays on the make and rises to the occasion at the thought of sex; and Caleb is so fucked up he will settle for Julie with all her bitchy ways. I didn't know he had died since I missed the first part of last weeks episode. The one I had most rather see pull off his pants is Zach if he gives a big smile as he does it

jennifer194: How can Zach be knowledgeable when he's a virgin? ;)

I agree Seth definitely has the biggest cock of the characters. Absolute monster I'd say.

B_RoysToy

Cherished Member
Media
Sexuality
90% Gay, 10% Straight
Wow, thanks, Jennifer, that one got by me. You have reminded me of a 'slight' detail that had excaped me. I bet he could become a fast learner, though, don't you? lol.

jennifer194: Yes, I'd love to teach him :evilgrin:

Seth would be a slow learner, but I'd be happy to teach him as well with that big schlong of his.

jennifer194: I would consider 7 inch to be above average, 8 to be 'big size' and 9 + quite huge.

I have never had trouble accomadating in the past, but I've never tried anything much bigger than 9 inches (i haven't measured though)

Some of the sizes mentioned on here are :wow: to me

How big do you think the OC men are?

B_RoysToy

Cherished Member
Media
Sexuality
90% Gay, 10% Straight
You and pices2325 have the same question, jennifer194. Since we both agree Seth is hung and you think 8 inches is big (which I equate with hung), he must have an 8 inch dick (more or less). So they probably go down from there, don'tcha think?

jennifer194: I'd peg Seth at 9 inches.

Zach between 7 and 8

Ryan between 6 and 7

The others just average.

Reactions: alex8.5

B_RoysToy

Cherished Member
Media
Sexuality
90% Gay, 10% Straight
You make a great public relations agent for the OC, Jennifer. When you said Seth was huge, you were talking the owner of a fucking monster cock. Zach and Ryan will have to be happy with their second and third positions, but Summer and Melissa shouldn't mind terribly if they aren't neglected by the guys.

Pices2325

Experimental Member
Media
Originally posted by RoysToy@May 17 2005, 04:14 AM
You make a great public relations agent for the OC, Jennifer. When you said Seth was huge, you were talking the owner of a fucking monster cock. Zach and Ryan will have to be happy with their second and third positions, but Summer and Melissa shouldn't mind terribly if they aren't neglected by the guys.
[post=312012]Quoted post[/post]​

Melissa? Last time I checked, it was Marissa...lol. Im actually liking her more and more. Lol, Summer is looking pretty fine too!

B_RoysToy

Cherished Member
Media
Sexuality
90% Gay, 10% Straight
Right as usual, pices -- Marissa is correct. I've always found her 'fine', as well as Summer. I believe if I had a choice in the sack, I would select Summer. There's something about a short body that facilitates moving it around to the perfect position for me. Any comments?

Pices2325

Experimental Member
Media
i like the tall ones too, so maybe towards marissa, but she can look pretty ugly sometimes, but that what paper bags are for :)

hung_big:
Originally posted by jennifer194@May 17 2005, 12:25 AM
I'd peg Seth at 9 inches.

Zach between 7 and 8

Ryan between 6 and 7

The others just average.
[post=311950]Quoted post[/post]​

Are those fantasy guesses, estimations, plain guesses (with some evidence) or a proven fact? And are these what you think they "would" have in the show, or what they have in real life?