Ocassional desires...

Discussion in 'Sex With a Large Penis' started by Imported, Jul 13, 2004.

1. Imported

Gold Member

str8_nnj: A topic that is hard to discribe. I'm sure it falls into that catagory that everyone has an opinion..str8..bi..gay..curious..so it often draws critisism from all.
    Being married and enjoying the female form in all sorts of ways..(smiles), I often have the urge to explore...not in the sense of full blown gay activities (anal oral and other romantic ovetures..kissing hugging) but in masturbation.
    Being very average 5 1/2- 6..I find the idea of masturbating a larger penis exciting and somewhat fulfilling when I get that need to explore. I have found, as we all have, a source to read,learn, and try to undertstand here at LPSG as to the why's...the what's...and unanswered opinions of many.
    My situation is that to find someone who is confident,or willing and comfortable, to let me "explore" is difficult at best, or near impossible. I don't seek out gays with the sometimes overwhelming availibilities (yahoo,msn,and others) simply because I don't have or want other activities...you know the line.."possibly more"..there is no more as far as I'm concerned. So as not to invite unwanted or possibilites,I don't ..simple!!
    As far as finding someone who considers himself straight and don't want or need such activity...well there ya go!!. Using any discription to explain what I seek only leaves one to classify me as a "size queen"..(seeking larger?)...but as you can see...it's not quite that. I don't seek any reciprocation, just discretion and availibility. So I sort of fall somehere in the middle....not interested in developing a friendship with someone who's gay, but not being beleivable when explaining just what I'm looking for.

2. B_RoysToy

B_RoysToy New Member

There are many guys exactly filling your description, str8_nnj. I have a friend who lives alone and tells me about his "front door trade", consisting mostly of married guys who just don't seem to learn all there is to know about other male sexual adventures. They are regular visitors and often repeat the activities, never getting into what we call "hard core" sex. Just playing around, no oral, penetration , or even body touching, except for the penis. As we say, "whatever rings your chimes".

Luke

3. oldman9x7

oldman9x7 New Member

I was, I suspect, very much the same as you until several years back. I had (he has crossed over now) a very good and long term friend from the time we were in service together (WW II). My wife had died and his had as well been dead for all the good she was to him. He lived in California and I in Illinois. We were talking by phone one day and he suggested flying to IL. for a visit. I was very happy about it and he did come. We had talked and written before of many things which included sexual topics and hence it was no surprise that he was curious about my equipment - it having been described to him as being two inches longer than his.

To get to the point of all this, we ended that first visit by not only comparing but stroking ourselves and one another AND giving oral sex. Understand that we were both lifelong heteros as adults and neither of us had ever engaged in male to male sex BUT given the opportunity and both having a need it seemed natural that we would enter into the practice as we did.

After that he made regular visits (I lived alone - he had a frigid wife at his house) and we had great times together. I guess that I would count myself lucky to have had a friend like that and I really miss him and the experiences we shared.

Gramps

4. horny6.5

Verified Gold Member

Albums:
    Verified:
    Photo
    People classified themselves as gay, str8, bi or what ever else you can name it. Anybody can be what ever they want to be I think everybody has a litte of everyting in them it is how you want the world to see you as.

5. madame_zora

Gold Member

Good point, Horny 6.5. Very nice avatar, BTW!!

6. D_Humper E Bogart

D_Humper E Bogart New Member

It rules.

I believe that being reasonable consenting adults, we should be able to explore our feelings in detail

Str8, I dunno, would your wife mind? Makes me think of threesomes and whathave you.

*sigh* So much knowledge and so little experience..

7. Imported

Gold Member

str8_nnj: ORCA,
    The threesome cycle (actually soft adult games) of the early 70's have since
    ran their course and has long been classified as well...that part of life has been experienced and lets move on....LOL

str8_nnj .. <_<

Draft saved Draft deleted