Occupations

Discussion in 'Et Cetera, Et Cetera' started by B_RoysToy, May 24, 2005.

1. B_RoysToy

B_RoysToy New Member

I have had three full time occupations beginning with editorial writing for a newspaper; teacher, principal, headmaster, superintendent of schools; and high-rise condominium manager. I would have loved being a professional dancer, an acrobat, and owner-manager of a men's clothing store of highest quality merchandise.

2. Dr Rock

Gold Member

who lives in the east 'neath the willow tree? Sex
    define "career"?

3. madame_zora

Gold Member

I'd like to make a career out of following you around throwing rose petals everywhere you step.

4. GottaBigOne

Gold Member

Albums:
    I am currently working on the weekends assiting a wedding photgrapher; someday I hope I can make a living at commercial photography while being a fine artist on the side. During the week I model for art classes at my former college.

5. SpiceboyMJ

SpiceboyMJ New Member

Albums:
    My real career is in theatre but like so many I've done tons of things to make money in-between gigs, from beeing a bartender, waiting tables, Restaurant management, stripping/go-go dancer, sold merchandise for Broadway shows, worked as an entertainer for bar/bat mitzvahs, worked for a caterer, etc. Currently I am an office manager and I teach dance when not working on a show.

6. Dr Rock

Gold Member

who lives in the east 'neath the willow tree? Sex
    ah! good prospects for promotion in THAT business, you know. rose-petal-scatterers who display sufficient strength and endurance may eventually be appointed to hurl pedestrians out of my path instead.

7. ashlar

Gold Member

Albums:

I'd like to make a career out of following you around throwing rose petals everywhere you step.
    [post=314264]Quoted post[/post]​
    [/b][/quote]

Yes, he's definitly invited to our "find yourself, find your partner" party under the covers. :evilgrin:

8. major_7

major_7 New Member

ah! good prospects for promotion in THAT business, you know. rose-petal-scatterers who display sufficient strength and endurance may eventually be appointed to hurl pedestrians out of my path instead.
    [post=314383]Quoted post[/post]​
    [/b][/quote]

LOL in the library between classes. Now everyone'll want to see what I'm reading.

Draft saved Draft deleted