Verified
Gold
Media
Oklahoma City, Oklahoma, United States of America
Verification
View
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
I suffer from Obsessive Compulsive Disorder. I realized that it probably causes me to have an obsession with my dick size. Does anybody else think that they suffer from this. This is not the usual man obsessed with his dick syndrome. It's totally different than what most men experience.​

starter

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
90% Straight, 10% Gay
there are days where i look at my dick all day or search online on how to enlarge it and some times i just don't even think about it. It doesen't really seem like what you have cause i don't really do it with anything else sooo ya.
Just woundering what is you penis size anyway, and not to seem mean or anything but isen't comming to a large penis site something that woulden't help you???

Beanie

Superior Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
99% Gay, 1% Straight
Well it hasbeen documented that every one does has a tiny bit of OCD and i think that i have a little more that average joe but a lot less than sufferers of the disorder, but i have never really read anything about male OCD and obbsession with penis size, but i suppose that i is logical to assume that it does have somthing to do with you OCD. Man obses over their penis size anyway but becasue you have this condition then maby this is another thing for you to obbses over.

PoohBear59

Just Browsing
Media
Sexuality
80% Straight, 20% Gay
Hey, as long as you aren't compulsively pumping or stretching it, I say you have every right to think about it obsessively and that's not a symptom of anything. I say it's just how guys are and the therapist might have mislabeled you.

But do you have any complusive expressions in this area?

And can you share more? I have a little OCD over some other more serious problems, and have had a "thing" about my size for my years. This open forum helps!

Obsession = repetitive thought
Compulsion = repetitive action, right?

WessexEN

Experimental Member
Media
If you look out of the window of a passing train,
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
I suffer from Obsessive Compulsive Disorder. I realized that it probably causes me to have an obsession with my dick size. Does anybody else think that they suffer from this. This is not the usual man obsessed with his dick syndrome. It's totally different than what most men experience.​

No, and I am an aspie (not the same, I know, but there are some traits of OCD in an aspie.). Anyway, no, I don't, but there are some days when I worry that I am lying about my size, even if the ruler is right (I just don't like getting caught out, and I rather be honest).

BTW, if you notice, this is my first post in a long time, blame college!

WessexEN

Experimental Member
Media
If you look out of the window of a passing train,
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Hey, as long as you aren't compulsively pumping or stretching it, I say you have every right to think about it obsessively and that's not a symptom of anything. I say it's just how guys are and the therapist might have mislabeled you.

True, but the problem here, is that, would you rather know or not? I was labeled with triats of OCD and I only found that out in September 2006. No one told be before then. When people are able to find out about what they are labeled with, they can warn others and also, ask themselves questions and work around the issue in hand.

I would say to grandunification, don't worry about your dick size, from my experience (above average size), it doesn't make you any more attractive, to be honest.