Octuplets mom is not getting showered with gifts

Discussion in 'Et Cetera, Et Cetera' started by Principessa, Feb 4, 2009.

1. Principessa

Gold Member

I have one word . . . schadenfreude. :cool: :smile:

2. Altitude

Verified Gold Member

Albums:
    Verified:
    Photo
    Well from the little I've heard this woman's been obsessed with having children... and one has to question her judgment when she's a single mother now raising 14 kids. Yikes.

3. MickeyLee

Gold Member

in a way i feel sorry for the hamster lady and her brood. well not the crazy lady, her kids. those publicity pumping handouts are usually what gets a family with multiple births through the first years. i can see how most people would say she's getting what she deserves. *i am so support public flogging and pillory humiliation in her case* but really not having the diapers, the formula, the cash, the child care, volunteers from the community blahblahblah only hurts/punishes the litter o'preemies.

more than looking for a chance to condemn her actions after the fact investigate the state agencies fitting the bill. the medical ethics of the doctors providing care. seriously consider putting higher restrictions on availability of fertility treatment and drugs.

ml

*koff*child protective services seriously needs to step in here*koff*the woman is clearly mentally ill*koff*

4. Principessa

Gold Member

I agree with you 110%, she is mentally ill.

5. kalipygian

Gold Member

Albums:
    Perhaps the Pope is contemplating giving exceptions to the church's anti-artificial insemination rules to allow catholic women to have 8 at a time.:wink:

6. MickeyLee

Gold Member

ya know in south boston i am pretty sure catholic women are having babies by the baker's dozen.

ml

7. Hand_Solo

Gold Member

Seems like the kids are gonna end up the real losers in all of this.

8. LeeEJ

Gold Member

Albums:
    YouTube - Every Sperm is Sacred {Monty Python's Meaning of Life}

And +1 to what Hand_Solo said. It'll be a few years before they realize what "artificial insemination" means (you've never heard Mister Rogers say it, either).

9. Gl3nn

Gold Member

Take those children away from her and make sure they get everything they need.

10. Deno

Gold Member

Albums:
    I don't care what she told the doctor, he never should have implanted 8 embryos. I think he should go before a board of some sort. Not taking into consideration she was a single mom with 6 kids was totally wrong, you can't say the doctor couldn't refuse to do it.

11. SpoLLe

Gold Member

Crazy kid lady.

12. D_Diesel Oyl

D_Diesel Oyl New Member

I think she should have a couple more kids

13. ZOS23xy

Gold Member

Albums:
    Pronatalist has already suggested that. He references the idea they would be be runts by bringing forth the fictional character of Clifford, the Big Red Dog.

She ought to be evaluated for mental stability. Her mother is leaving here. She is not married. She has to be unemployed. Who is the father? She won't tell.

I think the USA is at a point where charity for such birth happenings is at a standstill.

14. B_Nick8

B_Nick8 New Member

New York City, by way of Marblehead, Boston and Ge
    Unfortunately, those gifts are going to come from all of us when she becomes supported by the state as there's no way she'll be able to do it on her own, and of course it's the children whose lives will suffer her hideous selfishness. Including the medical care those kids will need, it's estimated it will cost $71,000 a year each to raise them...

"Can't bring herself to destroy the embryos", indeed.
    Did you know that the man whose sperm fertilized all of them (including the original 6) begged her not to use them but that she went ahead anyway so that now he's been 'forced' to father all those children against his will?!

Schadenfreude is one of my very favorite concepts but since in this case it extends to the kids I'm not sure it applies.

Draft saved Draft deleted