Odd attractions

trentster

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
I don't know if this is the forum, but I want to know what are some of the oddest, and not so odd, things you find sexually attractive.

Not odd:
Middle Eastern women. Don't know why, just do.
Unshaven women

Some of the odd things are:
Nuns
Large eyes, especially if the sclera (white part) is large. Big eyes are sexy to me.
Shemales with huge cocks.

Just post some "odd" things that get you off.

whatireallywant

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
from my experience, having some meat on your thighs keeps the boys looking :cool:

** makes mental note to have picture taken of my thighs for the gallery...:smile:

I have a thing for unruly curly hair on guys. I was really into that when I was in my twenties especially...

I also have a thing for watching guys do Tai Chi.

And loincloths!

Now, to find me a guy with unruly curly hair, doing Tai Chi in a loincloth! There's my guy!!!

blar

Experimental Member
Media
girl with good frame glasses...like frames that really suit them. I don't know why but I go ga-ga for women that wear glasses that look great on them.

good looking feet..I don't even have a foot fetish but I have to say there are a lot of women that should not be wearing flip flops and cover their feet up. not to sound shallow but even though many do have ugly feet still take care of them at least....seeing a girl with crusty unkept dirty feet makes one think about what else is bad on their body.

short hair on women don't know why but if I see a group of girls and one has short hair my eyes and interest automatically goes to her for some reason

liquid3

Just Browsing
Media
Sexuality
50% Straight, 50% Gay
Saliva, lots of it. That's probably why I enjoy watching facefucking clips..

Helboy

Just Browsing
Media
Sexuality
90% Gay, 10% Straight
One legged One armed overweight Lesbians with body hair who look like John Wayne !!!

Sorry !!:wink: you are talking about nightmares aren't you ?

SteveHd

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
90% Gay, 10% Straight
Cycleman, it looks like your link requires logging in.

For me:

Odd: I like large areolae on a guy. [Definition: darker skin that surrounds nipples.]

Not so odd: I like large hands/feet.

trentster

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
I also am a fan of the thicker ladies, and the short hair, red hair, and the glasses (the nerd in me looks for the nerds in women).

Principessa

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
I also am a fan of the thicker ladies, and the short hair, red hair, and the glasses (the nerd in me looks for the nerds in women).
Trentster, are you flirting with me? :flirt: Cause you have pretty much descibed me to a T. :wink: Though my hair is more of a dark Auburn at the moment.