Odd body part turn-ons

Discussion in 'Underwear, Clothing, and Appearance Issues' started by joe1, Jan 3, 2011.

1. joe1

joe1 Member

Lately, I have found myself turned on by, of all things, the back of a guy's neck-between the hairline and the shirt collar. Isn't that weird?? Not their ass or their crotch-although I like those too. But I have actually found myself making an effort to get behind a stranger (or anyone) just to check out their neck. So, I thought-I must be a freakin' freak! Does anyone else have any uncommonly strong attractions to uncommon body parts?

2. Brick7

Brick7 Active Member

Albums:
    The dark conservative heart of Central California
    That area of the neck is called the "nape". One of the nice things about the lecture halls at college was being able to sit behind a row of guys and admire the backs of their necks (as well as the rest of them).
    I find I also admire a nicely defined jawline with a hint of 5 o'clock shadow.

3. D_Inverbervie_Grossthynge

I'm a sucker for a guy in shorts and extremely low-cut socks where you see his ankles. I can't stop staring.

4. theonewhomustbekept

theonewhomustbekept New Member

I don't know how they feel about men's necks, but the nape of a woman's neck is considered very erotic in Japan. Geisha exploit this by wearing the collars of their kimono pulled low in back, and by applying makeup to the nape in a special pattern.

What seems like an odd or unusual turn-on in one culture can be totally mainstream in another.

5. B_kidicarus_16

B_kidicarus_16 New Member

Albums:
    Armpits.....I know it's odd. I like when they're not too hairy, trimmed is good. Don't know why, but it's a big turn on.

6. D_Sheila Bootieshaker

D_Sheila Bootieshaker Account Disabled

Big hands with fat manly fingers, mmm very sexy... nothing worst then seeing a hot guy with girlie hands grrr

7. HiddenLacey

Gold Member

Albums:
    Hands... I imagine how sensual the person is by their moments and the way they touch and hold things.

8. yaoirabbit

yaoirabbit New Member

I've never heard of a neck fetish before. But I don't judge. I have a strange turn-on myself. I'm attracted to guys with nice hands. One guy in particular I can think of is the actor Craig Parker. He has beautiful hands. That's the main reason why I'm attracted to him.

9. MarkLondon

Gold Member

Albums:
    Big well-shaped muscular calves...

Possibly as a result of seeing those sparrow-legged guys at the gym who only work their top halves.

10. D_Quillan Quickie

D_Quillan Quickie New Member

I get turned on by a good nose and nice teeth. A nose with a bit of a bump or a nice triangular nose. Fuck. Also thick, curly dark hair...and armpits.

11. jsn649

jsn649 Member

I love this too! And guys calves. A nice muscular set of calves is a big turn on for me.

Also idk if this counts as a body part, but I love guys with lots of veins showing in their muscular arms.

12. rsny845

rsny845 Member

Ear lobes -A guy can be perfect in every other way, but if he has small or attached ear lobes, I can lose it. Full, swinging ear lobes for me, please.

Draft saved Draft deleted