Odd bra question.....?

Discussion in 'Women's Issues' started by D_Mylor Mentallydaft, May 11, 2009.

1. D_Mylor Mentallydaft

D_Mylor Mentallydaft Account Disabled

Been reading all this stuff and seeing all this stuff about bra prices how much and where they are going down. As i was reading a thread i was fiddeling with the buckles and slides on a piece of my clothing and i wanted to ask the ladies,

Do you know of an adjustable bra? i mean one that comes in a box and then you can expand upon? because if you look at a molle system tactical vest, there are extensions on the police models for the fat cops with donought bellies, has any one ever heard of or seen a bra that could be adjusted from a like a size c to dd? i know alot of top heavy women got the mademoiselle rouge route with sports bra and even nursing bras but has no one ever thought of an adjustable tactical bra?

2. penisworship

Verified Gold Member

Albums:
    Verified:
    Photo
    hmmm>> I have never seen such. I dont see how it can work>>fuller bosoms need support and you need a good fit to keep the babies up....i would love it if they did as I am between a c-d and sometimes dd....interesting thought

3. B_Mademoiselle Rouge

Yup, thats an odd bra question Jar Jar.

4. B_casualtxt

B_casualtxt New Member

considering that the C & D are CUP SIZES, i don't think it would work that way.

5. B_nuketully

B_nuketully New Member

Hmmm...very odd. And the problem lies within the cup size adjustment while keeping it comfortable.

6. Principessa

Gold Member

I had to look up what a molle system tactical vest was. :redface: Not sure I get which parts you think might be adaptable for bra design? :confused: I don't want to burst your bubble cause you could end up being the next Frederick's of Hollywood. :biggrin1: In that case I want to be able to say I knew you when, and of course get free bras. :biggrin1:

The band and straps on bras are always adjustable. The cups are not. The problem with adjustable cups is that breasts are not just differen sizes but different shapes. That's why they make so many different bra styles. Breasts often become more...elongated after breast feeding. So a bra with more of a full coverage is sometimes best for them. Me, I'm a small B cup, but my boobs have a slight slope and look best in a demi-cup or balconette style bra.

Homework: Look at lots of pictures of nekkid boobies and come up with an adjustable bra cup. :smile: :cool:

7. D_Mylor Mentallydaft

thank you nj, i should have explained that better.... most people are normal and don't know what the hell a pocket vest is

but the thing i was fiddeling with was a shoulder holster. it has something like 20 points of adjustment if you were to buy 5 of the molle (adjustable straps) carriers, and 20- 30 of the diffrent sized cups, the bra itself wouldn't be pretty but it would be 100% functional and could also serve as other carrying systems...... sort of like the straps of backpack meets the curve and wedge sizing of a top end baseball hat that is sized for you. it would require the women to mess around with the straps in the mirror, but it would be a bra that would last for 10 years and go from cup size to cup size for women who fluxuiate in size

8. TurkeyWithaSunburn

Gold Member

Albums:
    Compare bras to athletic supporters (jockstraps) for men.

The waist band and leg straps could be adjusted. But would you really want an expandable plastic cup? You want something firm but cushioning. If you sprouted a boner would you want to be able to adjust the cup so it would fit? Just think how complicated that would be :smile:

I admit it is a really shitty analogy but it's the best I could thing off offhand.

Man-Made | Secret History of the Bra | National Geographic Channel

There are 2 videos there. Bras are a hell of a lot more complex than what most people realize. Look up "Secret History of The Bra" I'm sure the full hr long (with commercials) documentary is out there somewhere. Perhaps that better answers the question about cupsizes, and possibly expandable cupsizes.

From 10oz to 20lbs gotta love the diversity in mammaries.

9. D_Mylor Mentallydaft

i actually have that doc on dvdr

and you're not getting me think of the "cup" as like a half of a large high quality baseball cap that you can have sized to you like the nice ones in the sports wear shop in the mall. now around the edge of this cup is somthing to the effect of a tupperware lock (not exactly like it but something ridgid ,propriotery and innerlocking) that lockes into the srap system that is set up to all points of contact to be tottally adjustable for weight/water gain or loss. and with molle stype straps you could add any number of comfortable shoulder support and padding. so you could have 3 or 4 of the strap systems and 20-30 diffrent cups. swap the cups out and clean them when needed and adjust the strap system when size or dimension changes for comfort. no hooks just a convient light weight aluminium innerlocking tactical fastener like a thinner version of what you would see on a race car seatbelt. a bra that a woman could have for more than 5 years, wear comfortably in her day to day routine and is COMPLETELY self adjustable for optimum fit and comfort. not somthing you're gonna wear to a dressy even but honestly how often do you go to one?

10. ManlyBanisters

Gold Member

Um - my breasts don't really change size that much. :confused:

As for a carrying system, er, um, ah... what? :smile:

11. Ed69

Gold Member

You have a test market!:smile:My wife and several other females in our area like the idea.With the addition of weapons retention added for guns,knives, spray etc.I'm serious,come up with some prototypes.I know the women willing to try them out!Send a PM if you want to give it a go.

12. D_Kay_Sarah_Sarah

D_Kay_Sarah_Sarah Account Disabled

:cop: Police tactile bra's hey? I was going to ask if the army's are commando but that might be an ironic question :drillsergeant:

13. D_Mylor Mentallydaft

thats classafied mam...... you need at least a DD clearance for that information

14. Sassy

Sassy Member

I know my grandmother stores a lot of stuff in her bra: eyeglasses, medicine, keys, money, etc.!:smile:

15. D_Mylor Mentallydaft

my mom to, but just cash and her moms old strait razor

16. Ed69

Gold Member

Just imagine if mom had a holster for a push knife between her breasts!:eek:

17. D_Kay_Sarah_Sarah

D_Kay_Sarah_Sarah Account Disabled

maybe someone should consider buying the poor old woman an hand bag

18. Sassy

Sassy Member

She's very old, and keeps losing purses, but has never misplaced her "girls"!:tongue:

19. D_Tina_Ciao

D_Tina_Ciao Account Disabled

Don't know of any bras adjustable in that way; don't think there are any.
    Doubt they'll be made, even though a good idea.

20. D_Mylor Mentallydaft

ohh yes, let me imagine..... ohh wait no i wanna sleep tonight!

Draft saved Draft deleted