Odd case of penis envy

Discussion in 'Relationships, Discrimination, and Jealousy' started by LeTraff, Sep 5, 2006.

1. LeTraff

LeTraff New Member

I figured this would be the right forum to talk about the familiar eye-gazing in the locker room. You've all experienced it, the quick glimpse, and then another one. And I've never really understood what that was all about.

Because, well, it's been there for as long as I can remember. A natural part of my body. Nothing I'm ashamed of, nothing I'm bragging about. Just there. And I've never really understood the fixation.

And ladies and gentlemen, here's the confession:

For the first time in my life I know what all those looks were all about. I've realized that there are men with even larger equipment than myself. Browsing through some of the photos in here has rendered me; yes, you've guessed it, my first experience of penis envy.

2. kurios

kurios Member

There will be bigger and there will be smaller.
    If it works be happy and dont compare one part only .
    Compare and despair!

3. D_Coyne Toss

D_Coyne Toss New Member

It happened to me too, but only in the lpsg: I have never seen somebody bigger than me for real. It’s life: we are never happy. But what should average or small guys say then? I feel “guilty” when i think i’d like to be bigger

Draft saved Draft deleted