odd doctor stories...

D_Nick_Nibbler

Experimental Member
Media
When I was at Uni I had to register with the new GP's practice. We had a great male doctor there, had a good manner etc, pics of his family on his table etc etc.

Had to go see him a few times over the course of my time there.

Anyway a few years after we qualified we had a class reunion and it turned out this doctor who was in his early 30's had just been jailed. It seems he had been drugging certain male patients of his in his practice and "doing things" to them while they were unconcious.

Shocked and thankful at the same time as I had not been one of his victims.

open501s

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Gay, 1% Straight
went in for a physical. didn't even think about the dreaded turn when you cough exam. had my PA in, the DR asked me about it. Like an idiot I said, "it is a good conversation starter".

I am sure he is wondering where I am showing that to strike up a conversation.

He said, "looks painful" and wrote something in his file. Don't remember if I told him it hurt less than a bee sting or not.

Evanjelion

Experimental Member
Media
Once in high school, I developed a weird circle on my ball sac. I was totally freaked out as I had just started having sex and so I drove myself to the doctors. Now, since it was through my parents insurance, I had to get my dad's permission and so I told him to call head.

Once I got to the hospital, I was looked over by a student doctor. He couldn't figure it out and called down the entire student staff possey. Soon, the exam room was full of doctors in white coats all gloved and picking at my testicles.

They finally called the full fledged Senior doctor. She comes in, ungloved takes a look and gently examines my balls. Jock itch she says and says I should just use some over the counter anti-fungal cream. Turns out she was right, meaning that all the recent med school graduates couldn't diagnose something as common as jock itch...

perthjames

Cherished Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
Nothing to do with size, as there were no comments. But I remember going to a doctor years ago for a case of the clap. As he slid the instrument (which looked like one of those things you use to extract a broken cork from a wine bottle) into my dick, which hurt majorly, he told me he'd never done this before. Great, I thought, sticking a foreign instrument down my dick and you've never done this before. A young doctor, it didn't give me much faith I have to say.

Proppie

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
Today was my annual physical at the office of my physician "Dr. Feelgood". Well, I shared with you that years and years ago I was very "excited" to have my physical and decided that that would never happen again. I masturbated first thing this morning. Then just before getting on the subway to go to the doctor's office I masturbated again. I arrived on time for the appointment and was confident that the only thing that would rise would be my temperate. DANGIT. I dropped my shorts for THAT part of the examine and "saluted"! "Dr. Feelgood" said, "And you must make all of the boys very happy". Ugh! I just don't know what to do--a handsome white boy asks me to "drop trou" and my [ ] rises as steadily as the sun. I keep wanting to apologize, "Doctor, I jerked off less than 30 minutes again so that this wouldn't happen", but I said nothing as if neither he nor I would notice my huge erection.

cumluvr999

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
A couple of months back, I had to go see a Urologist due to a lingering prostatits infection. So I give my urine sample to the nurse and get ushered into the room. Explain what's going on to the doc and what medications I'm taking and he tells me "OK, drop trou and present." I'm thinking, cute doctor with a sense of humor - this could be fun. He handles the testicles until he finds the pain point and does the turn your head and cough part.

Next he tells me he's going to do a manual prostate exam so turn around and bend over the table. No big deal, I've had bigger things in my ass than a finger. So he gets to business and pokes around a little. His finger still in my ass, he tells me "I'm going to massage your prostate a little to see if there might be some bacteria still in the works, hopefully you'll still be talking to me aftwards." OK, that was a new one. So he starts "massaging". I've handled quite a few large things before, but he wasn't massaging - he was banging that sucker up hard. After that, he tells me to conjure up another sample and he'll be back.

He comes back, asks me if I'm still speaking to him. At this point, I'm thinking what the hell do you say now? So I just looked him straight in the eye and said "Sure, but usually I get a kiss and dinner for that kind of abuse." He never batted an eye.

Reactions: WetBriefsJock

B_Rivas_Boricua4Ever

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
60% Straight, 40% Gay
I've always had a, what would you say, girlish and round butt...when I was about 15 or 16, in for a usual check-up, my doctor, an English woman, comes out of nowhere to say, "I can't help but to notice you have a feminent bottom. Have you noticed that? It's a cute bottom!". I didn't know what to say. lol

rope9839

Superior Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
When I went in for my vasectomy, the PA who did the initial consultation was a pretty young blonde. My ex wife was in the room the whole time. It was pretty clinical and focused on risks. Then the PA said she needed to do an exam, which I had expected. There was another assistant of some kind in the room, too. They apparently had some sort of rule that two employees had to be in the room when anyone dropped their pants.

Anyway, you could tell my ex was uncomfortable. She was standing a few feet away, behind me and next to the other girl. The PA was on a stool in front of me. Almost as soon as my pants hit the ground, my ex blurted out "It's a big one, isn't it." The poor PA turned bright red and stayed that way the rest of the office visit. It was funny too, because the other chich was clearly trying to work her way around my wife and get a side view. Really, really weired scene.

When we were walking out I asked her what the f*ck she was thinking and she said she just got nervous and said it.