Superior Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
On a Web site, a banner ad for Capital One Bank appeared at the top of the page. I can't link to it because it is a Flash animation and may not appear to every visitor. But I took a screen shot of it, which I attach here, along with a closeup of the part of the image that looked a bit rum to me. Ostensibly, it's just three loaves of bread thrown together, two of which happen to be round and one of which, lying between the other two, happens to be long. Hmm. :33:

Attachments

maxcok

Expert Member
Media
Ah, gotcha. Though it might be a bit esoteric for the masses.

"All meat and no potatoes" is my stock phrase for the reverse condition. Help yourself. :wink:

Calboner

Superior Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Ah, gotcha. Though it might be a bit esoteric for the masses.

"All meat and no potatoes" is my stock phrase for the reverse condition. Help yourself. :wink:
I have only heard that phrase used with a different application. My father, who owed much of his vocabulary to his years of military service, once remarked of a corpulent but small-bosomed woman on television, "All that meat and no potatoes!"

maxcok

Expert Member
Media
I have only heard that phrase used with a different application. My father, who owed much of his vocabulary to his years of military service, once remarked of a corpulent but small-bosomed woman on television, "All that meat and no potatoes!"
hmmm . . . interesting, never heard that. Even my rabidly straight USMC roommate used it in this context.

BTW, your baguette doesn't hold a candle to mine. :tongue1: