Odd increase in size

D_Allen_Konigsberg

Account Disabled
Media
I was wondering, im 19 and I just noticed an increase in my penis size yesterday and I just wanted to know if it was normal. I was actually camming for some people and i measured myself fully hard and I was ten inches and i was just as shocked as all the people watching me. I'm usually at about nine inches hard and 7 around. I am now still seven but it feels girthier.
Please explain this rapid increase in size guys/girls, and please give me some tips on my sexlife (if I need to try differnt postitions), and Please inform me if I have to change my condom size *Magnum XL and I hope that I dont have to find a size.
Thanks a ton!
-Young White

shanehall

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
50% Straight, 50% Gay
Young White,
You may continue to grow for another 3 to 4 years. With a cock that big I would pray that your cock isnt what does grow. Do you have brothers that are big tooe? You may want to ask them if they continued to grow past 19. Or ask your dad, he may have some input.
p.s. I wish I had the same burden to deal with.
Shane

monsternmypant

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
80% Gay, 20% Straight
Stud,
Shane is right, you could be growing for a few more years. It was probably the excitement of the situation that increased blood flow to and enlargement of your cock at that moment, and that's not strange--it's just more noticeable, it seems, in us big guys!

basque9

LPSG Legend
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
99% Gay, 1% Straight
Youngwhite, if you treat your cock to abundant , healthy stretching activity like anal fucking and jelquing.....DO NOT be surprised when it keeps growing very slowly well into your adult years. I added 1.25 inch in length and 3/4 inch in girth after my 24 th birthday and contrary to initial reaction, this is reality and not hyperbole!

Reactions: Allan S.