Odd Lubes

Ed69

Legendary Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Some people think almond oil is odd.But that's what I use,I can rub one out and 2 hours later my wife can suck on it and it tastes good!Almond oil is also the closest I've ever found to natural female lube.So that's what we use solo or with each other if needed.

midlifebear

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
60% Gay, 40% Straight
I'm partial to extra virgin Spanish olive oils. But if you really want to try something interesting and organic, go to a health food store and buy a bottle of unroasted sesame seed oil. Sesame seed oil comes in a variety of flavors, mostly hot chile. Avoid those and look for plain sesame seed oil with no flavorings, additives or roasting.

The advantage to sesame seed oil is that it tends to retain heat created by friction. Use it to jack off and you get a hot and slick sensation that's really incredible. Sesame seed oil is the main ingredient in most massage oils and come brands of "sex" massage oils that may be flavored strawberry, vanilla, chocolate, etc. It's a great massage oil because of it's ability to retain friction-generated heat. But it's Hell to wash out of sheets, clothing, etc. Plus, you can cook with it.

MarkLondon

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Gay, 1% Straight
Brylcreem.....a little dab'll do you

Oh yes. Before they changed the formula sometime in the 90s. It used to be really greasy.

There was a dispensing machine in the swimming pool changing rooms when I was a kid. For a penny you could have a superb wank in a changing cubicle. :smile:

MarkLondon

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Gay, 1% Straight
I'm partial to extra virgin Spanish olive oils. <snip>

Any extra virgin olive oil is good. Great for the skin and edible, so if you're not alone it doesn't preclude oral too!

For sentimental reasons I prefer oil from Cyprus. It was a Cypriot that introduced me to it. He'd bring back a 5-litre can from his visits home. :smile: