Odd masturbation habits

Discussion in 'Show Off' started by Nomad, Mar 12, 2005.

1. Nomad

Nomad New Member

I was just curious if anyone had any odd masturbation techniques when they were young. For example, I never really thought to use lube, except in situations where it was natural to, like in the bathtub. Instead, I would rub my penis with my hand through a layer of fabric, like my sheets or my robe or a pair of underwear. It wasn't a full-handed grip; rather, my thumb ran along the top side and my four fingers ran along the underside, with nothing touching the sides fo my dick. I didn't start using lube and a full fist until at least 5 years later when a high school buddy told me to try it.

I guess that brings me to another question... do most guys instinctively know to use lube? I only ask because that high school buddy didn't use lube until someone in middle school told him to try it.

2. Alley Blue

Gold Member

Which brings me to antother question. Do uncut guys also use lube?

3. Imported

Gold Member

BlondBoy_16: I think that using 'lube' is something that people minus a foreskin do,but I think you cannot beat a good sock as not only is it fun but you dont have to clean up afterwards.

4. Imported

Gold Member

luv2jo:
    I'm with you there all the way buddy :p !

5. B_DoubleMeatWhopper

B_DoubleMeatWhopper New Member

Sometimes ... okay: lots of times! Thanks to my foreskin I don't really need it, but it's a totally different (and agreeable) sensation from jacking dry.

6. jonb

Gold Member

Sure. It's called precum. LOL

7. Pices2325

Pices2325 New Member

I always use lube. I like to rub the whole shaft and the tip too (i am cut). Sometimes if i try it without lube, the skin by the top gets irritated and starts to hurt. Lube helps it. But that's just my preferance B)

8. steve319

Gold Member

Once you go lube, you don't go back, right? :blush:

9. B_RoysToy

B_RoysToy New Member

I always used lube during intercourse with or without a condom, even though I'm intact. Also, before I began using a mixture of baby oil and vitamin E oil after showers/bathing, I used lube for masturbation. I stopped using lube several years ago, after learning the oil mixture kept my head and shaft moist without any added lube.

10. SEISMIC

SEISMIC New Member

My foreskin is intact so I don't very often use any lobe, especially as I like to wank at my computer. Cleaning the keyboard keys isn't something I want to do often. The good thing about a foreskin is when you cum, you can pinch the end and hold in all your sperm and empty in the sink or toilet.

11. blackwood

blackwood New Member

RoysToy,

I was wondering if anyone else lavished his "tackle" (neat term) with skin moisturizing creams or lotions or just let "IT" steam away unattended in their pants. I see you use mineral oil, and E vitamin.

For the better part of 20 years, I have used coco butter (warmed up) and just apply it to my "tackle" hehe with a soothing "light" massage ("all over"). One x daily after showering do the shaft, scrot and glans ofcourse. Keeps the skin soft and velvety, and helps, I'm sure, contol wrinkles.

blackwood

12. Donk

Donk New Member

RoysToy,

I was wondering if anyone else lavished his "tackle" (neat term) with skin moisturizing creams or lotions or just let "IT" steam away unattended in their pants. I see you use mineral oil, and E vitamin.

For the better part of 20 years, I have used coco butter (warmed up) and just apply it to my "tackle" hehe with a soothing "light" massage ("all over"). One x daily after showering do the shaft, scrot and glans ofcourse. Keeps the skin soft and velvety, and helps, I'm sure, contol wrinkles.

blackwood
    [post=304828]Quoted post[/post]​
    [/b][/quote]

I have also used moisturizing lotion on my penis every day for years.

13. steve319

Gold Member

"Jergens: for the skin you love to touch." :lol:

14. dwm2001

dwm2001 New Member

[/quote]

I have also used moisturizing lotion on my penis every day for years.
    [post=304987]Quoted post[/post]​
    [/quote]

Hey Donk,

I had to laugh when I read this one. As I have been "moisturizing" everday for years too but probably under different conditions :D vasline being the product of choice as one good coating does the trick.

Draft saved Draft deleted