Odd or common thing?

Discussion in 'The Healthy Penis' started by Mal_the_Wolf, Mar 13, 2010.

1. Mal_the_Wolf

Mal_the_Wolf New Member

Albums:
    My erections are often different, there are times when my penis is hard in one part and spongey in the other, some time its longer and thicker and the head is smooth but the shaft is kinda spongey. Then there are times when its alot thinner and shorter but the head is smaller and rough but the shaft is stiff........ I have always had a little blood flow issue, cold toes and fingers etc, could this be related?

2. B_quietguy

B_quietguy New Member

I've noticed similar variations in my erections when I am only partly aroused. Sometimes the head seems fully engorged but the shaft is a little spongy. Other times, the shaft is full mast but the head is not fully inflated. Once I get fully aroused, the head and shaft are fully engorged.

I have no idea why and figured the variations were normal for semi-aroused men.

3. Mal_the_Wolf

Mal_the_Wolf New Member

Albums:
    Well, I have noticed the thinner shorter shaft and rough head happen mostly when its colder or when I have worked out for a long time and my hand and feet are kinda numb. But I am larger but soft/spongey when am relaxed and its warmer, specifically after I shave the area in the shower, the hot water and pulling might have something to do with it..... Its just sorta wired and dunno if I can do anything about it

Draft saved Draft deleted