Odd penis issues...

Discussion in 'The Healthy Penis' started by danglybanger, Jun 28, 2006.

1. danglybanger

danglybanger New Member

Albums:
    Little survey here...

Seems I'm one of the only people around who can piss with a full on boner. Apparently it's painful for most people, no problem for me. Either I'm amazing or this leads back to some horrible malady that I've had since I was 3 (when I remember having my first erection, and pissing comfortably).

I've been suggested that it may be easier for me because my penis both curves and points downard when erect.

Also... I have the odd inability to get an erection underwater or in the shower, which sucks because the shower seems like such a great place to jack it. I don't know why, I love the water, it's not like I have any issues with it I would consider boner inhibitting, so maybe it's physiological rather than psychological.

Anyways, it's convenient because I can't get boners in pools or whatever... but sucks kind of because I can't show off.

Any suggestions? Sympathizers? ridicule?

Slade

2. D_Gunther Snotpole

D_Gunther Snotpole Account Disabled

Slade, you're full of party tricks. A self-sucker and a piss-while-hard twink. There must be a circus somewhere, Slade ....

I don't see what the curve of your erection would have to do with your inability to piss while hard. You must simply be amazing ...I don't think there's any horrible malady involved.

Can I give you sympathy for not being able to get erect in pools or showers? Well, Slade ......... Nooooooo. Your quality of life just hasn't been that badly pulverized. But if you come up with something else, run it by me, okay?:cool:

You seem to be having fun on the boards already. That's great, Slade.:biggrin1:

3. rhino_horn

rhino_horn New Member

doesnt that valve to the bladder seal up when you have a boner? i simply cant go when im fully hard or even semi-hard, it doesnt hurt, i just cant go.<--u can classify that under doubt.

sorry, im not calling you a liar. but if thats true, its amazing.(you should see a doctor)

4. scorpio1444

scorpio1444 New Member

Albums:
    I suspect I can pee with a full erection athough I've never tested the theory. Mine points straight up when it's hard, so to pee with an erection would create a fountain...not very practical or fun in my book.

When I have to pee with morning wood, I have to wait till things get soft enough so I can point to the bowl. If I force it with my hand to point down it kinks the "plumbing" and I can't pee. Sometimes if I really have to go and it's staying too hard, I have to like bend over so the angle of my still/semi erect penis will allow the pee to flow into the toilet not randomly all over.

As far as water goes, I have no problems. I wish I HAD had that problem when I was in college...group showers would have been a much more enjoyable if I didn't have to constantly worry about embarassing myself by popping a woodie! :wink:

5. scorpio1444

scorpio1444 New Member

Albums:
    Who said anything about self-sucking?

6. B_Hickboy

B_Hickboy New Member

Slade did, in his intro. post.

7. D_alex8

D_alex8 Member

Haha, there was an episode of some late-night British sexual health show a few years ago in which the resident doctor, Dr. Chris Steele, made very much the same remarks as you.

The show was inundated with calls and letters by guys who could do this, and by couples who used it as part of their sex-play. It turned out it's not so rare at all.

And the reason all this stuck in my mind so clearly is probably because I've always been able to do it as well. :rolleyes:

8. rhino_horn

rhino_horn New Member

well im no doctor, but i do have a penis and a bladder and i cant do it. sooo....ummm...congratulations?:confused:

9. Snakebyte

Verified Gold Member

Albums:
    Verified:
    Photo
    could be since my penis bends downward too and I can piss when erected. maybe it's anatomy?

10. B_RoysToy

B_RoysToy New Member

I'm giving you something to try sometime, scorpio. Sit on the toilet facing the tank (yeah, backwards), lean over and direct your dick toward the back of the bowl. If you sit back far enough on the seat (toward the front), it'll give you enough room to lean over to even get the instrument pointed down without causing kinks in the "plumbing". Try it, it might work for you.

11. danglybanger

danglybanger New Member

Albums:
    well there are some people :biggrin1:

maybe we ought to form our own club or something. Start our own forum, lol. The Pissboners

Slade

12. Pecker

Pecker Retired Moderator
    Gold Member

Lots of those pics online of guys with 'big' ones pissing are obviously taken while the guys are hard.

It's not as rare as you might think. When I was younger my erection pointed straight up and I'd get rid of many a morning woody by peeing in the shower, where I didn't have to worry about making a mess. Nowadays, Mr. Happy points straight out so it's not difficult at all to point him toward the toilet bowl and fire away.

13. chicagosam

Gold Member

Not a problem here. I refuse to wait for the bridge to lower.

14. prickleyguy

prickleyguy Member

Albums:
    I have always been able to piss while hard, ususally in the early morning when I wake up with a woody and I just have to go......... the only problem is making the piss go into the toilet and not on the walls.:cool:

15. Mr._dB

Mr._dB New Member

I think there's a difference between fluffed, mostly-erect, and fully erect. There's a point somewhere along that continuum where I lose the ability to make water, but I can go if I need to when it's still partially erect and pretty stiff. And desperation can lead one to some rather creative positions to make this work.

16. lapdog2001

Gold Member

Albums:
    I have always been able to pee no matter what state of erection I have had at the time. Fully erect, it streams out more forcefully and I have to watch out where I'm aiming, but I can still go if I have to. Never thought anything was not normal about it.

17. danglybanger

danglybanger New Member

Albums:
    :biggrin1:

I like how the responses in this thread range from "I can do it to" to "Go see a doctor!!!" :lol:

Slade

18. Grahame1

Grahame1 Member

Hmm.. well, I think this pic shows I can do it too :tongue:

G:cool:

Attached Files:

• HP1.jpg
      HP1.jpg
      File size:
      54.6 KB
      Views:
  19. B_RoysToy

B_RoysToy New Member

Oh, yeah, Grahame1, not only does it prove you can do it, but it also shows the degree of hardness during the process. I hope you know how fucking sexy your stiff dick's picture is with the piss flowing. Did you have the advantage of a tripod for the cam, or have the helping hand of a friend? My curiosity is stirred up as well as my dick.

20. D_Coyne Toss

D_Coyne Toss New Member

I cannot piss when i have an erection, and, wheen i get hard, i loose every stimulation to piss. I thoght there was a sort of process preventing you to piss during an erection.

Regarding water, i think i is more psycological than physical... on my side, i love jerking it under the shower:smile: .

Draft saved Draft deleted