Odd Penis Size Changes

alanjs128: I have very many strange things about me, but this is one I think others might be able to help me with. Is it common to have a small flaccid penis less than half your erection size? My flaccid penis is a little less than 4" inches long, but my erection is a little over 7" long, but when I'm really arroused, it's around 8".

lapdog2001

Worshipped Member
Gold
Platinum Gold
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
If you dig around the various forums you will find that this has been discussed many times. First, You are 100% perfectly normal, so relax. :D

You would be considered a 'grower' in that there is a big diffrence between your flacid and erect sizes.

A 'shower' still gets bigger when erect, but is fairly close to erect size even when flacid.

I have been as small as 1 inch when really cold, and my sig says what I am when erect. ;)

LapDog2001

alanjs128:
Originally posted by lapdog2001@Aug 19 2004, 06:46 PM
If you dig around the various forums you will find that this has been discussed many times. First, You are 100% perfectly normal, so relax. :D

You would be considered a 'grower' in that there is a big diffrence between your flacid and erect sizes.

A 'shower' still gets bigger when erect, but is fairly close to erect size even when flacid.

I have been as small as 1 inch when really cold, and my sig says what I am when erect. ;)

LapDog2001
Jeez... Why do they have to make all of these phrases... That is the only thing I'm not good with.

Ineligible

1st Like
Media
Well, to sum up, yes, it's quite common. Mine is half my erect size, and some people are even less than that. I think one former member reported that he went from 3" soft to 11" hard.

So you're not odd or strange in this respect.

NikkiSixx: Similarly, I go from about 3" soft to about 6" hard, 6.5" if I'm feeling really horny.

skwerl: I am exactly the same way....I wish I were a bit more of a shower when soft....but when hard, it's like Damn!!! Where did that all come from?!?

714goodguy

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
Okay, first of all, I think we can do away with starting off a reply with this...

If you dig around the various forums you will find that this has been discussed many times.

I am not in any way knocking lapdog2001 for this statement. He actually had a very good answer for alanjs128. I am just saying that there are just so many topics to talk about. And we are getting new members all the time, so topics need to/should be revisited. This is a support group afterall. :)

<><><><><><>

I too am a grower. I grow more than double my size when erect. :unsure:

hungthick

Experimental Member
Media
I am anywhere from 2-5 inches soft depending on weather, water, mood, etc.

Hard i grow to 8 inches, but my thickness is still pretty much there no matter what state of arousal i am in.

i, too, wish i could hang like 7 inches soft all the time. but, being male and around other males it is no big deal if one hangs 1 inch soft because we all know that it could grow to surpass one&#39;s own cock.

Sometimes i wonder if guys in the gym arent sporting semis rather than flaccids. i know that when i am in the gym showers i hang bout 6 inches and pretty thick.

B_RoysToy

Cherished Member
Media
Sexuality
90% Gay, 10% Straight
Originally posted by hungthick@Aug 30 2004, 05:43 PM

Sometimes i wonder if guys in the gym arent sporting semis rather than flaccids. i know that when i am in the gym showers i hang bout 6 inches and pretty thick.
I think you&#39;re right on the money, hungthick. Most of the ones that appear rather large don&#39;t have much variance from day to day, because of the mind-set of its owner. Some of us just like to show, and the very fact that we are getting to do that makes our dicks enlarge to varying degrees. This also works for those who just like to see. In the dressing room environment, the dick&#39;s natural state is not flaccid, but in all stages of enlargement -- which makes for a very interesting array. The results of testosterone&#33;

;) Luke

B_RoysToy

Cherished Member
Media
Sexuality
90% Gay, 10% Straight
Originally posted by 8strong8long@Aug 31 2004, 05:04 PM
Not odd at all, I too am a grower. 4.5 x 5 soft, grows to over 8 x 6.5 hard, and if I&#39;m super horney I can get close to 9 x 7.
Damn, that&#39;s hot, as evidenced by your avatar, 8strong8long.

agilley007: I usually go from 5 soft to about 10.5x6.75.

bscanw

1st Like
Media
I am usually between 2 & 3 soft, unless I wear tight underwear then my "head" actually goes back in under the skin on my shaft like I wasn&#39;t circumcised, but I am. I was usually made fun of in the school locker rooms being small. But my fully erect size is just over 9"

hungthick

Experimental Member
Media
i get the same thing sometimes my head will go up in the skin and look like i am circumsized. i think it is funny that a guy can be so small and grow very large. i wish i grew to 9 inches but i grow to 8x8. i have a buddy that grows to nearly 10 inches and his cock can be very tiny soft also.

MWGUC

Just Browsing
Media
It&#39;s funny, with the whole locker room thing coming up again...I don&#39;t really have a huge flaccid penis, probably a little above average, but it always used to amaze the guys at the gym because when the hot water hit me, a semi would come on. Now, I only felt it as a moderate semi, and it didn&#39;t even raise up off my leg at all, but it would slowly pick up a good three inches....one of the guys took to calling me "sponge". Luckily I never got fully hard in the school showers....THAT would have been rough.

revilo8888: I grow from 4.5 to 7.1, at good times a little more&#33;

hungthick

Experimental Member
Media
Originally posted by MWGUC@Oct 2 2004, 03:03 AM
It&#39;s funny, with the whole locker room thing coming up again...I don&#39;t really have a huge flaccid penis, probably a little above average, but it always used to amaze the guys at the gym because when the hot water hit me, a semi would come on. Now, I only felt it as a moderate semi, and it didn&#39;t even raise up off my leg at all, but it would slowly pick up a good three inches....one of the guys took to calling me "sponge". Luckily I never got fully hard in the school showers....THAT would have been rough.
[post=258091]Quoted post[/post]​

&#39;sponge&#39; lmao--funny stuff.

i think most guys expand a little under the hot water, but man a full hard on in high school showers could ruin a str8 guy for sure.

lol

D

deleted111

I wish I was more of a grower then both a grower and a shower.
I&#39;m 10" or so soft and 13.5 when hard.

My soft size is not something I have ever heard of before with anyone else.

Nate