odd physical attraction

Discussion in 'Underwear, Clothing, and Appearance Issues' started by B_kracker, Nov 30, 2009.

1. B_kracker

B_kracker New Member

I work with a str8t guy who's ok looking,average build, really a little on the thin side for my tastes.....but I find myself watching him when ever I can... Why you ask? his arms and hands are making me crazy.. he has the most sensual hands I've ever seen on a guy, big hands large fingers. his arms seem a little longer than normal... his hands and arms actually seem erotic to me if that makes sense kind of trusting and safe....anyone else attracked to a guy in way thats not the same old thing.....

2. BigDallasDick8x6

Gold Member

Albums:
    Pheromones might be part of the equation here also. People have called it "chemistry" for years and turns out they were right. Powerful stuff.

3. nick1014

nick1014 New Member

Albums:
    I have a thing for the nape of some guys necks. Not quite sure why or what it is, but every once in a while I see a guy in line or at work or something who just has the most beautiful nape, and I just want to follow him around nuzzling it. A couple of times I've ended up with someone just because of that, at least once with someone I wouldn't have looked at twice otherwise.

4. Bbucko

Gold Member

Albums:
    I once worked with a guy who had the most outrageously sexy forearms: they looked like eggplants. He was otherwise unexceptional and in some ways actually rather repellent.

One of my exes had that neck thing. It drove me nuts; I hate having my neck nuzzled, especially the adam's apple which was his favorite <ach!>

5. D_Tim McGnaw

D_Tim McGnaw Account Disabled

I have a neck thing, and a glasses thing, and a lower back dimples thing.

6. legna

legna Member

I once was hit on by a guy at work with the same attraction. Said he liked the thickness of my neck and the way my haircut looked from the back. Maybe I should have set him up with my barber? :smile: Anyway, you're obviously not the only one who's into men's napes.

7. chaoticbear

chaoticbear New Member

I don't get feet. Any other body part I can sexualize and find attractive on the right guy - I've longingly stared at guys' calves, thighs, shoulders, armpits, FOREARMS!...

8. DiscoBoy

Gold Member

I've an odd fixation with pasty white skin and long fingers.

9. chrisj428

Verified Gold Member

Albums:
    Verified:
    Photo
    I love lowhangers.

Draft saved Draft deleted