Odd question

Discussion in 'Et Cetera, Et Cetera' started by Irvy, Oct 28, 2005.

1. Irvy

Irvy Member

Albums:
    I'm currently working on a more realistic male genital model for Poser, the 3d human software. Everything that's around at the moment is woefully unrealistic and can ruin the realism of a render.

However, looking through some photos for reference, I was left with a puzzle. I have to make the model cut and uncut, but I was wondering, I know there are different kinds of circumcision. Do all circumcised guys have a frenelum, or are some removed in the process? One of my mates is cut, and he says he still has his, but from some of the photos I've seen, there doesn't appear to be one.

I'm not asking for photos or proof, just a yes or no!

2. Pecker

Pecker Retired Moderator
    Gold Member

I still have mine but I was cut loosely.

3. Irvy

Irvy Member

Albums:
    Thanks Pecker!

I've done some online searching, and apparently after circumcision "Often only a remnant of the frenulum is left after circumcision, if it is not also removed."

That would suggest that the frenelum is smaller/thinner on a circumcised penis, if not totally removed. Looks like I'm going to have to make a model with and without frenelum.

If anyone else has any knowledge in this area, either in 3d or in frenelums(!), please post away! If anyone's interested, I can post renders as I work through making the model, and explain what I'm doing. Otherwise I'll not bore you!

4. Mestisamo

Mestisamo New Member

Here I was fussing about loosing my foreskin and now I find out that I lost my frenelum too? Well I guess I filled my "Word a day" quota.

On the serious side - my Dr seemed to have only done a half-circumcision, leaving some skin, but it looks like the cut terminated almost to the urethra. So, even though I get a turtle in cold weather, I can still run my finger all the way around inside. I think that it depends on the cut.

I hope that was helpful.. :bounce:

Draft saved Draft deleted