Odd Swelling

Eso

Just Browsing
Media
Hello all, new here and already a problem - been reading a while but this has just spurred me onto asking for some advice! :)

So basically everything was fine until earlier - been a bit down since I split with my gf, so figured a good tug was the order of the day to brighten the day.

Usually don't have a problem getting myself off, but today for some reason I just couldn't manage it so well - needless to say I ended up being perhaps a little more heavy handed than usual but it got the job done.

A couple of hours later I go to take a leak and notice that my piece looks a little odd and swolled a little around the middle - couple of odd looking bumps on the side and that. I had a good feel and they aren't luimps, just skin, and the lumps move when I pull my skin down (I'm uncut) and they do not seem to effect my erection potential - just the cosmetic side of things!

So what do you reckon I have done to myself? Is it possible I went a little too hard on myself and have just bruised myself or something? I was fine this morning, it just seems like after my relief I have this issue.

I've had something similar before when I spent some time in hospital and had to have a catheter :eek: When they took it out I looked like a snake that had eaten something - like a band around the middle of my penis - this was just swelling and went in a few days - however last time it was all round, not just in a couple of areas!

Any advice greatly recieved, sorry if I am worrying but can't help it!

I will be going to the doctors in a couple of days if this hasn't gone too before anyone suggest :) Unlike a lot of men I really don't mind whipping it out to have it checked for piece of mind :D

Thanks!

baseball99

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Eso said:
Hello all, new here and already a problem - been reading a while but this has just spurred me onto asking for some advice! :)

So basically everything was fine until earlier - been a bit down since I split with my gf, so figured a good tug was the order of the day to brighten the day.

Usually don't have a problem getting myself off, but today for some reason I just couldn't manage it so well - needless to say I ended up being perhaps a little more heavy handed than usual but it got the job done.

A couple of hours later I go to take a leak and notice that my piece looks a little odd and swolled a little around the middle - couple of odd looking bumps on the side and that. I had a good feel and they aren't luimps, just skin, and the lumps move when I pull my skin down (I'm uncut) and they do not seem to effect my erection potential - just the cosmetic side of things!

So what do you reckon I have done to myself? Is it possible I went a little too hard on myself and have just bruised myself or something? I was fine this morning, it just seems like after my relief I have this issue.

I've had something similar before when I spent some time in hospital and had to have a catheter :eek: When they took it out I looked like a snake that had eaten something - like a band around the middle of my penis - this was just swelling and went in a few days - however last time it was all round, not just in a couple of areas!

Any advice greatly recieved, sorry if I am worrying but can't help it!

I will be going to the doctors in a couple of days if this hasn't gone too before anyone suggest :) Unlike a lot of men I really don't mind whipping it out to have it checked for piece of mind :D

Thanks!

physical diagnosis without being able to see anything is virtually pointless and dangerous. It could seriously range from ruptured blood vessels and hematomas to torn muscle that has folded up on itself.....just see what the doctor says and lay off rubbin it out until then

Eso

Just Browsing
Media
Thanks I thought as much :)

I'm not in any pain whatsoever, and it isn't hindering my functioning, just cosmetically I don't look right!

Off to the doctors for me in a couple of days then!

Is it possible I could have done serious damage just using a bit of wrist though? Scary stuff if true!

baseball99

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Eso said:
Thanks I thought as much :)

I'm not in any pain whatsoever, and it isn't hindering my functioning, just cosmetically I don't look right!

Off to the doctors for me in a couple of days then!

Is it possible I could have done serious damage just using a bit of wrist though? Scary stuff if true!

anything is possible but quite possibly not

Eso

Just Browsing
Media
Thanks again!

Got me worried for a minute there that I had done some serious damage!

Checked again (it's been a few hours now) and things do look to be returning to normal - so I reckon it was just a bit of swelling or something?

I'll still be going to the doctors when I get a chance though!