Odd things you've seen at swinger parties and gang bangs

Discussion in 'Sex With a Large Penis' started by TroMag, Nov 18, 2009.

1. TroMag

TroMag New Member

Albums:
    Just reminiscing about one such party and thinking how strange these can sometimes be. Without further ado, I'll start the list:

1. Guys who fuck forever without cumming. How good can the sex be for you if you're not cumming?

2. Girls who are quiet and shy early on, hanging onto their bf/hubby's arm. Next time you look, she's got a cock in her pussy, one in her mouth and two in her hands.

2. auto90403

auto90403 Member

Women into GBs and group events tend to be overweight. For every hot girl, there are 4 fat ones. That said, many of the men, the black ones especially, love the fat girls.

Bukkake parties involve the creepiest people on the planet. The men are often freaks who really get off shooting their load on a girl's face. Never again.

3. BigDallasDick8x6

Gold Member

Albums:
    They do cum eventually don't they? I can understand wanting to hold off cumming so you can have more sex. Depending on the guy, he might not want the "downtime" (ahem) during the party if he cums. In that case, it would be a good strategy for him to cum at the end of the party if he doesn't recharge quickly.

4. auto90403

auto90403 Member

Women into GBs and group events tend to be overweight. For every hot girl, there are 4 fat ones. That said, many of the men, the black ones especially, love the fat girls.

Bukkake parties involve the creepiest people on the planet. The men are often freaks who really get off shooting their load on a girl's face. Never again.

5. TroMag

TroMag New Member

Albums:
    Quoted for truth.
    Thanks for the info, I'll definitely turn down any invites for this kind of thing.
    I don't know, but I guess they cum eventually. And I see your point about downtime. I don't mind, I get off, then hang out, recharge and get off again.

But even if I adopted the nut once strategy, I wouldn't fuck for so long. Just bang one girl for a 5-10 minutes, then go find another, and repeat until I'm ready to release. I guess I thought some of these guys are really desensitized or aren't having sex because they really enjoy the sex with that particular woman, but because they want to put on a show for the others in attendance.

6. kundalinikat

kundalinikat Member

Uhh, there's way way more to a man screwing someone than the man trying to cum. In my case at least :>

7. Choice

Choice Member

agreed

8. tasteslikejellyjam

Verified Gold Member

Albums:
    Verified:
    Photo
    that is SO true...

um... I went to a lesbian bar that turned into a GB...
    talk about only fat chicks & no hot girls...
    YIKES!
    I ran before I got a dildo in the puss by Becky Bike Rider... XD

I went to several swingers clubs in Europe...
    those can be interesting no matter what...
    I will say the ones in the Netherlands are prime though...
    almost everyone is fuckable... hahaha...

9. rob_just_rob

Gold Member

I've been disappointed by the swinger parties I've attended. Shockingly, unattractive people like sex as much as attractive people do (and maybe more, in some cases).

This is not a bad thing in itself... but it's bad when you walk into a club/bar with your date, look around, and it's immediately clear that the two of you are the best looking people in the place by a wide margin. And it's not like she and I are/were both gorgeous, either.

The other disappointment was the amount of drugs going around, but I gather that this is more of an aberration in the swinger scene.

10. jdoe86

Gold Member

Albums:
    I've been to a lot of swinger's parties and I rarely orgasm while there, that said I have a girlfriend who loves to go there and she told me that she never orgasmed while there. She would go home and orgasm within moments of touching her pussy, kind of like hours of foreplay. The reason I don't usually have orgasms there is because I have a hard time cumming anyway. I have more fun giving pleasure to others.

That said, the strangest things at swing parties? Almost too many to name. Guys with micro-penises jacking off like crazy while their hot wife gets gang-banged, the guy who can't for the life of him get hard no matter how many people try to help him, the girl who thinks her shit don't stink and won't have sex with anyone, and my personal favorite, the guy who gets so drunk before or during that he pukes in the hot tub... What a way to end an evening huh?

11. lilbear

lilbear Member

Guys that think that they are so hot, they won't let anyone even touch their cock!

12. lerotic

Verified Gold Member

Verified:
    Photo
    Strange things

1) The husband that cried all the way through it as i fucked his wife. However when i stopped when he started crying he told me to carry on

2) The VERY VERY hair guy in the dog crate

3) Guys that "accidentally" try and touch your dick in a straight orgy..

13. TroMag

TroMag New Member

Albums:
    ^^^^ lerotic, that's hilarious!

To continue the list:
    Guys and girls who are ok with going bareback. :eek: Never know what to make of this - are they totally oblivious to the risks, or do they already have a few diseases and don't care anymore?

14. Bbucko

Gold Member

Albums:
    I don't know about straight barebackers, but I've never met a gay barebacker who wasn't already HIV+.

15. chaoticbear

chaoticbear New Member

Lol I had a neg guy that wanted to bareback me this morning... I'm poz and I still made him put a condom on!

16. B_quietguy

B_quietguy New Member

Several weird guys showed up, donned hoody sweatshirts with the drawstrings tight around their faces, started jacking off, and left after they came all over the floor. Just plain creepy.

A bunch of regulars didn't want to go back to the party next time after that.

17. B_quietguy

B_quietguy New Member

One things that always annoys me in group-sex scenes and parties. Somebody who has to shout orders at a couple or three going at it. Like they need some onlooker to tell them what to do?

18. dalynxx

dalynxx New Member

Albums:
    Strange thread....

19. TroMag

TroMag New Member

Albums:
    Yeah I wouldn't want to go back after that either. Fortunately the ones I've been to have had a very limited creep factor.

20. marriedasian

marriedasian Member

Albums:
    what an intersting thread. i can honestly say that all the parties that i've attended, i have not seen any of this. i think the main difference is that for all the parties that i've attended, everyone is aware of who's coming.

Draft saved Draft deleted