Oddball recurring dream

Discussion in 'Underwear, Clothing, and Appearance Issues' started by chip59, Jun 27, 2008.

1. chip59

chip59 Member

On several occasions I have had a dream that I have TWO penises. I have no idea where this comes from as I have never really had a waking desire to own more than one. The one gets me into enough trouble.
    The dream is usually when I first go to sleep or just before I wake up and I always have a raging hardon, both in the dream and in real life. I usually awake to find myself grinding onto the mattress or pillow. In this dream I am always jacking off, never having real sex, and I can't wait to cum with one dick so I can then start with the other one. Greedy sounding, huh? Last night the dream varied a bit in that all I wanted was to get the erection down so that I could sleep but I had two orgasms to deal with first. In the dream, I found this a little annoying as it was taking forever to cum.
    The dream was so vivid that when I woke up in the morning, I was somehow surprised that I had only one dick!
    I have no idea if the dream means I love my dick, or I love dicks in general, or like jacking off so much that I need two dicks. LOL!
    I guess the possible causes of the dream are endless but Achems Razor probably applies. As in it's just a piss hardon, but if it takes two piss hardons to get me out of the bed to pee, then thats what my bladder is going to e-mail up to the dream department.

Am I the only one to have a dream like this or are the villagers going to run me out of town pitchforks and torches?

Draft saved Draft deleted
  1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice