Oddball recurring dream

chip59

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Gay, 1% Straight
On several occasions I have had a dream that I have TWO penises. I have no idea where this comes from as I have never really had a waking desire to own more than one. The one gets me into enough trouble.
The dream is usually when I first go to sleep or just before I wake up and I always have a raging hardon, both in the dream and in real life. I usually awake to find myself grinding onto the mattress or pillow. In this dream I am always jacking off, never having real sex, and I can't wait to cum with one dick so I can then start with the other one. Greedy sounding, huh? Last night the dream varied a bit in that all I wanted was to get the erection down so that I could sleep but I had two orgasms to deal with first. In the dream, I found this a little annoying as it was taking forever to cum.
The dream was so vivid that when I woke up in the morning, I was somehow surprised that I had only one dick!
I have no idea if the dream means I love my dick, or I love dicks in general, or like jacking off so much that I need two dicks. LOL!
I guess the possible causes of the dream are endless but Achems Razor probably applies. As in it's just a piss hardon, but if it takes two piss hardons to get me out of the bed to pee, then thats what my bladder is going to e-mail up to the dream department.

Am I the only one to have a dream like this or are the villagers going to run me out of town pitchforks and torches?